Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: :bighug::crisps: --> :baked: --> :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: -- :haha::haha::haha: :doh: --- Welcome Trichome Treats Laura! :thanks: ... great to have you visit with us here at AFN :woohoo1:....
It seems edibles and pure concentrates have both exploded in popularity these days, and it's no surprise...Pure extracts are perfect for foods I gather-- ease of use, no plant material, and most importantly, dosage titration,... Can you tell us what forms you prefer to use in recipes? Also, how do you calculate dosage when making goods? I assume you start with lab tested material, to see exactly what % cannabinoids are in there, then based on those %'s, figure out how much to add to a recipe to get a standardized mg per product,..?
As long as you know what percentage THC and CBD your trim is or the strain you got your trim from then you can get a relatively accurate dosage using a formula. I use trim from Lab tested plants so yes that's how I know that it's accurate but it does take some measure of trial-and-error as well to ensure that. I use kief. The trim I get is all organically grown as well. I also just purchased a tester for infusions so as soon as I can give everyone a review on the accuracy I will definitely do that .It's harder to predict with concentrates because the percentages vary so much by Method and strain and person creating it. Keep is also natural and I find that it would be impossible to predict the medical benefits of something when you're using chemicals for extraction. We have no idea the long-term effects on the remnants of butane and things like that on your body over time especially with other conditions and medications.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

My favorite
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back