Status
Not open for further replies.
have you noticed any different flavours or taste profiles using different strains at all? tried or have any tips of incorporating coffee at all? i have a vision of a coffee shop /edible shop and wonder how to mix the 2 lol.
Honestly my goal is to cover the flavor because most of my patients don't like the flavor or have an experienced it so yes there is absolutely different profiles especially between indica and sativa or if you use a strain that has a really dank smell to it than you're going to get more of those notes in the taste as well.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

SeedStockers Blackberry Gum
20170908_190255.jpg

I haven't even gotten my first run of Charlotte's Web trim but I will absolutely be doing just CBD Edibles shortly. That end is newer to me so as far as dosing I'm not positive how it changes but I do know it's a formula just like with THC. I just convinced them to start separating their trim so that I can do straight sativa as well as straight indica Etc as well.

Ok ok here's the question I been dieing to ask....

What's your take on autoflowering cannabis.. ever tried it?

How bout a little round of [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] View attachment 801602
You said bush not just the tip.. bastard.. im only pulling out enough to beat you....BALLS-- I call
IMG_8596.JPG
IMG_8597.JPG
Okay now the "her shots"
IMG_8599.JPG
Hehe this the one i look forward to growing out
IMG_8603.JPG

I haven't even gotten my first run of Charlotte's Web trim but I will absolutely be doing just CBD Edibles shortly. That end is newer to me so as far as dosing I'm not positive how it changes but I do know it's a formula just like with THC. I just convinced them to start separating their trim so that I can do straight sativa as well as straight indica Etc as well.

I look foreard to changes/updates... and trust me.. id stay full spectrum full high.. but my lawmakers are fulla sheet!!!

:smoking: thanks TT, indeed that's a very good point on the residuals,... I figured if anything, it'd be CO2 extracts used to eliminate this type contamination,... kief too! I must admit, I'm not one who enjoys edibles, never liked the way it affects me before, so I have zero experience working with them... but it's such an important part of the industry these days, and having had family use edibles/tinctures for truly medical reasons, I have to learn all I can! I appreciate you sharing the "insider" info with us... :eyebrows: .......
More questions :biggrin:-- how do you process your trim for kief? .... since it's fresh terpene-intact material, do the aromatics make it through the cooking process much, and impart flavors as well? Strain depending, I can see how this might be good, or reaaaaally funky! :chef: :rofl:

Ok ok here's the question I been dieing to ask....

What's your take on autoflowering cannabis.. ever tried it?
I haven't tried it. That was part of why I was really interested in checking out the Forum as well. Every person you talk to swears by their method and ways of cultivating but I've always been of the mindset that we're never done learning and I'm always open to new and better ways to do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back