Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried it. That was part of why I was really interested in checking out the Forum as well. Every person you talk to swears by their method and ways of cultivating but I've always been of the mindset that we're never done learning and I'm always open to new and better ways to do things.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Next time I see you...which will be soon.. I'll hook you up

How could I possibly decide on a favorite!?! If I had to choose I would probably have to say... Chocolate covered strawberry or Andes mint.
3ac5efcdb1880b7cc11ced9ff8550bec.jpg
613a4cb44b558ddebdbd983b578e66a8.jpg

WOW......:drool:..the photos are just Wonderful quality...:d5:..yup..I get you on the choosing..I'm the same with my girls...too Many Favourites..

Honestly my goal is to cover the flavor because most of my patients don't like the flavor or have an experienced it so yes there is absolutely different profiles especially between indica and sativa or if you use a strain that has a really dank smell to it than you're going to get more of those notes in the taste as well.

Yup..what tastes Good on a smoke doesn't necessarily taste good on an edible...:headbang:

I haven't tried it. That was part of why I was really interested in checking out the Forum as well. Every person you talk to swears by their method and ways of cultivating but I've always been of the mindset that we're never done learning and I'm always open to new and better ways to do things.
That is worth a :slap: (reputation slap) in itself!

Who's got the URL for the website? I want to go browsing...

:headbang: Oh yeah, since this is a ME deal here, how about some of Maine's Own Blueberry? A blast from the past, brought back by HighRise seeds and with the help of one of our founders several years ago,.. still the very best blueberry variant I've had to date!
Mobd.jpg
MoBa.jpg
h1.jpg
h2.jpg

:smoking: thanks TT, indeed that's a very good point on the residuals,... I figured if anything, it'd be CO2 extracts used to eliminate this type contamination,... kief too! I must admit, I'm not one who enjoys edibles, never liked the way it affects me before, so I have zero experience working with them... but it's such an important part of the industry these days, and having had family use edibles/tinctures for truly medical reasons, I have to learn all I can! I appreciate you sharing the "insider" info with us... :eyebrows: .......
More questions [emoji3]-- how do you process your trim for kief? .... since it's fresh terpene-intact material, do the aromatics make it through the cooking process much, and impart flavors as well? Strain depending, I can see how this might be good, or reaaaaally funky! :chef: :rofl:
It depends on what I'm making how I utilize the keys. I've tried many methods but as far as incorporating it into cooking it's easy if your recipe calls for oil or butter or anything of that nature because as we all know those infusions are pretty simple to make with consistency however things like hard candy become more of a challenge because it doesn't require any oil and everything is water soluble. You can easily just throw some kief in some chocolate and make a batch but your dosing won't be consistent. So I cook the kief into the oil with a very thorough straining process. You can buy flavorings that work great if you're just looking for a simple way to ingest them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back