Status
Not open for further replies.
Maine doesn't require content labeling but my products are gluten-free and dairy-free. I would absolutely make custom items using a sugar-free alternative like Splenda if someone needed that for diabetes. I will say though the CBD actually helps diabetes and my mom who's a type 2 diabetic and has started using 50 mg one to two times daily in the last couple months and she's seen her numbers go down because she's not craving that sugar as much because she can satisfy it with a very small candy and get some relief as well. The 25 mg hard candies are barely the size of the tip of my thumb so the sugar content is very low but definitely could be made with a substitute.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

That's great news, thank you for helping to cater to those special needs! I've been very interested to know the effects of CBD on diabetes, so that's definitely an endorsement in the right direction at least! That's great to know about the gluten-free as well, we also have celiac disease in the family!

That's great news, thank you for helping to cater to those special needs! I've been very interested to know the effects of CBD on diabetes, so that's definitely an endorsement in the right direction at least! That's great to know about the gluten-free as well, we also have celiac disease in the family!
Check this out! This is a chart on all the CBD effects. It's amazing. It's subtle so people who smoke or get high turn away from the CBDs because they don't feel it like that but if you use it in any form consistently over time you will notice anti-inflammatory effects and other things as well but for me I have arthritis in my spine and the anti-inflammatory effect is the best thing I could have asked for because I can't take NSAIDs.
0f917be6705b762635ef5cd1ae05d213.jpg

Check this out! This is a chart on all the CBD effects. It's amazing. It's subtle so people who smoke or get high turn away from the CBDs because they don't feel it like that but if you use it in any form consistently over time you will notice anti-inflammatory effects and other things as well but for me I have arthritis in my spine and the anti-inflammatory effect is the best thing I could have asked for because I can't take NSAIDs.
0f917be6705b762635ef5cd1ae05d213.jpg

These have been some awesome questions guys!!! And thank you thricomes treats for stopping by, I've already learned so much. I love your passion for your craft. Keep it up!

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

These have been some awesome questions guys!!! And thank you thricomes treats for stopping by, I've already learned so much. I love your passion for your craft. Keep it up!

Sent from my red IBM Selectric
Anytime anyone has any questions feel free to message me here or on Instagram or email. I'm always happy to help and it's been great getting to know everyone here. It definitely won't be the last you hear of me! LOL. It's important to keep people talking and education as well. Most only have an experience of Edibles from back in the day when they put you on the couch for 3 days and unfortunately it gives them a bad taste in their mouth so to speak. No pun intended. Today's Edibles in the medical world or nothing like that and even people who get anxiety from smoking because of the intensity of the dose are able to now ingest Edibles on a medical level and regain some quality of life that no other method gives them.

:thumbsup:-- agreed, knowing your methodology and products so well can make your potency consistency very well standardized,... and with refined kief extract, CO2 products offer nothing advantageous at that point, potency is NOT an issue! In fact, given the potential and apparently, frequent problems with overdosing and foolish partakers, not working with such fiercely powerful concentrates is easier and safer,.... OK, I may have to cave and order a treat or two here-- :rofl:
... just out of curiosity, and have a several Me mates here, have you heard of Maine's Own Blueberry before? It's apparently pretty old in origins,...

:bighug: :worship: :smokeout: Thank you Trichome Treats for coming to AFN for a lovely visit! I hope we clued some folks in, and hooked you some bizz as well! :cheers: :slap:.....
Come back and visit again soon! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back