Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji106]-- agreed, knowing your methodology and products so well can make your potency consistency very well standardized,... and with refined kief extract, CO2 products offer nothing advantageous at that point, potency is NOT an issue! In fact, given the potential and apparently, frequent problems with overdosing and foolish partakers, not working with such fiercely powerful concentrates is easier and safer,.... OK, I may have to cave and order a treat or two here-- :rofl:
... just out of curiosity, and have a several Me mates here, have you heard of Maine's Own Blueberry before? It's apparently pretty old in origins,...
MOB! Of course! There's so many phenotypes now and different crosses that people are calling MOB that it's hard to find the original strain but it's still around for sure and what a beautiful plant. Such a sweet smell and taste. Mmm...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

:bighug: :worship: :smokeout: Thank you Trichome Treats for coming to AFN for a lovely visit! I hope we clued some folks in, and hooked you some bizz as well! :cheers: :slap:.....
Come back and visit again soon! :smoking:
I'll be around for sure. It's been so wonderful getting to know everyone and chatting with people of like Minds. Thank you so much! Everyone has been so welcoming and wonderful!

So I don't know much about training but I'm trying this out as a little experiment. This is one of the photo clones I have and she has these 3 nice stocks I guess you could say. So I tied them down. Like all the way down and I can't believe they didn't snap. I hear photos are a little more resilient then autos so lets see what happens.

CM170908-150216003.jpg
CM170908-150120001.jpg
CM170908-150139002.jpg

...TT, did you see the pics a few pages back? The original breeder was in on this last revival,... but HighRise guy wasn't a fan of purple strains, so he was angling for only green phenotypes,... it's more rare than the purp's from what I've seen,... It's not made anymore by HighRise, but independent breeder or two is working on it, one I believe is trying to isolate color pheno's,... If you're interested, I'll keep you in the loop if and when they appear! :biggrin:

cheers live stoners!
finally a mature harvest, Bubba Trouble from @Magic , 49" of greatness......View attachment 801640 View attachment 801642 View attachment 801646 View attachment 801647
and she has a big sister still ripening in the greenhouse!.

:woody:...Trail, can I have a moment with your daughter,...? :crying: Juicy!!

Yeah ...After me.....you know she is showing my favourite colours..:kiss:..Beautiful @trailanimal

Thank you! Love N Light!

:bravo: Don't be a Stranger..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back