Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trichome Treats I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the AFN Family. It's gonna be sweet (pun intended) with you here as our sweet tooth fix and medicine will be rolled into one. :smokeout::welcome:
edible.jpg

Last fall. First pic is amanita muscaria var guessowii. Second pic is omphalotus olearius [jack o lanterns]. Third pic I have no clue but they were soo tiny. :D

Looks like fresh blue cheese crumbs littered overtop the cap of the amanita.

IMG_4715.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG

Does anyone know what the little spiky pod plant is? Some weed or plant that grows around Colorado that I've seen everywhere. When they finish blooming they open to release a kind of cotton fiber looking insides.

IMG_5243.JPG

I'll call tomorrow officially day 1..Took a peek on them, and some slight stretching was kicking in so I dropped the cobs from 40" to about 37..I'll see how it goes by tomorrow, if they look like they are still reaching I'll adjust accordingly..Other than that, all is well. I usually start with a T5 then move them to stronger light but wanted to start them under the cobs to dial in heights for seedlings..This way I don't have to disconnect and re-hang different lights and what not..

IMG_20170908_213548.jpg

IMG_20170908_213504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back