Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud shot and a big Hello
IMG_6388.JPG

Question guys. What are rep points I hear and see people getting and how do you earn them?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Rep points are just points that members can give to others at their discretion. If you look at the bottom left corner of most posts, you should see a "give reputation". There are limits on how many points you can give someone, how soon you can give the same person points again, etc..etc.. It's up to you to decide what merits them in your opinion and what doesn't. For me, I tend to save likes and rep for those posts that really, truly jump out at me as something special and/or a contribution to the forums. There was talk a little while ago of resetting them and re-vamping the system a little, but never did hear what happened with that.

Currently smoking the scissor hash after wet trimming. One plant on 0,34m² with 144W LED.
My previous harvest was about 340 grams wet. These buds are harder, denser.

:smoking:the scissor hash is great, by the way!!!
526596704.041761public.jpeg

:frog:

Actually it tastes exactly how I like my weed: very smooth on the throat, very dark start, excellent haze taste...

LOL! And then I went upstairs to bed, set on finishing this post while lying in bed...

And now I am awake again. Hahaha!

To finish:...then over to a sharp lemony taste. Sharp yet full of body and long lasting and the again a hazy finish. All together I've been smoking and vaping weed for about 15 years and I can definitely say this is one of the best hash I've ever tasted!

When I grow this again, I might try to make some charas while she's flowering. I think that might be well possible with this one!

So @Autoseeds.com : big thumbs up from me on the Ultra Lemon Haze! It definitely is worth the wait.

Now for a proper drying and curing!

Currently smoking the scissor hash after wet trimming. One plant on 0,34m² with 144W LED.
My previous harvest was about 340 grams wet. These buds are harder, denser.

:smoking:the scissor hash is great, by the way!!!
View attachment 801711

:frog:

Actually it tastes exactly how I like my weed: very smooth on the throat, very dark start, excellent haze taste...

LOL! And then I went upstairs to bed, set on finishing this post while lying in bed...

And now I am awake again. Hahaha!

To finish:...then over to a sharp lemony taste. Sharp yet full of body and long lasting and the again a hazy finish. All together I've been smoking and vaping weed for about 15 years and I can definitely say this is one of the best hash I've ever tasted!

When I grow this again, I might try to make some charas while she's flowering. I think that might be well possible with this one!

So @Autoseeds.com : big thumbs up from me on the Ultra Lemon Haze! It definitely is worth the wait.

Now for a proper drying and curing!
Nice Haul my man great work

Nice Haul my man great work
Thanks mate!

I will be growing this one again. Only next time I'm hoping not to "accidentally" top her. By accident the main cola and the fourth node were damaged and I decided to top her to see what happens. Cut her down to the third node. Won't be doing that next time. I'm sure yield would have been better. But it is triple A quality bud, imho as far as taste and effect. Last time I messed up drying. Now I have hygrometers and Integra packs for curing. I should be okay.

@Feenix Stay safe homie!!! And all of our brethren in the FL/GA/SC/NC areas!!!!!! Batten down the hatches and keep it going guys!!!!!

Thank you, Not taking this one lightly. Lucky for us there is a shelter a few short blocks away. If it comes here as a cat 3 we will use it. Anything less we will ride out. Never been to a shelter but there's a first time for everything. I remember Andrews damage stretched from the upper Keys to Palm Beach County.and it was smaller in area than Irma and crossed east to west.This time the whole state will be a disaster area.

I was thinking, for a competition or grow off, if 3-4 people teamed up and say 4-5 teams can enter. Pretty much whichever teams fill those slots first get the spot. The competition itself would be whichever team has the largest combined total dry weight at say a set humidity for example 62%. One plant, a certain container size and dried to a certain humidity set by the rules for weigh in. Strain to be grown listed in the rules.Oh and no DWC entrants because that's just not fair lol.

EDIT: Thought about it, each medium could have it's own comp but to the same standards..So 4-5 teams each division as in soil,Coco,DWC and so on.So there can be a winning team in each category and nobody is excluded. Winners get a custom digital scale badge, a pack or 2 of some seeds and a t-shirt or some shit..I don't know, just ideas.Throw a bunch of seed packs in a bucket, reach in without looking and whatever comes out is the prize strain pack.

Last edited:
howdy folks :pass:
View attachment 801802
rep is something i didnt use for a long time,and even then i forgot a lot of the time.think there was a thread/vote keep/change/delete/reset or something.cause quite a stir too if i remember.didnt seem much to me to get worked up about.
:pighug:

Good morning Archie, Stoners, and Stoner gonna be's..

I think some folks skip it all together. Usually, when I see somebody with 0 points, I'll start them out if they add something to a thread.. When I see someone with 0 points and they have been here a few years, I figure that is the way they want it.

good morning everyone! We introduced ourselves but one of us is bored and is awake. We are growing in a shotglass for fun. One of us has growing experience both photo and auto, and the other is a newbie. We wanted to do something micro that way we could keep it hidden and not smell too much while we are growing it without a carbon filter... we want 1 single joint to be rollable from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back