Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right there with you I don't get to go as much this last couple years due to health but I'm back now I normally take drives on old back wood roads I can sit and listen and look at Nature all day I'm like you I think it's the only time I have peace and feel normal. Keep sharing bro it gives me eyes in places I would probably never get to see in person ✌️✌️✌️

I love those back country road drives as well, especially on summer nights. I'll gladly keep sharing brother :D

Currently smoking the scissor hash after wet trimming. One plant on 0,34m² with 144W LED.
My previous harvest was about 340 grams wet. These buds are harder, denser.

:smoking:the scissor hash is great, by the way!!!
View attachment 801711

:frog:

Actually it tastes exactly how I like my weed: very smooth on the throat, very dark start, excellent haze taste...

LOL! And then I went upstairs to bed, set on finishing this post while lying in bed...

And now I am awake again. Hahaha!

To finish:...then over to a sharp lemony taste. Sharp yet full of body and long lasting and the again a hazy finish. All together I've been smoking and vaping weed for about 15 years and I can definitely say this is one of the best hash I've ever tasted!

When I grow this again, I might try to make some charas while she's flowering. I think that might be well possible with this one!

So @Autoseeds.com : big thumbs up from me on the Ultra Lemon Haze! It definitely is worth the wait.

Now for a proper drying and curing!
Congratulations brother very nice!!!! Keep me in mind as you burn out man hahaha ✌️✌️

Does anyone know what the little spiky pod plant is? Some weed or plant that grows around Colorado that I've seen everywhere. When they finish blooming they open to release a kind of cotton fiber looking insides.

View attachment 801776
Milkweed
Monarch butterflies breed on them

Awesome video!!!!! The only contentious point I had, was with the traffic accidents and driving under the influence.. They stated there was an increase, however, when the NTSB did a very large cohort study, they found there was negligible difference between when it was legal and when it wasn't.. The CDC also stated recently that they couldn't say for sure whether it was marijuana or age/health/condition-related for the accident, or solely the marijuana..

Sure, you shouldn't be driving on the stuff, however from this article from the NIH, it states in the summary that unlike alcohol-impaired drivers, high drivers tend to overestimate their inebriation and tend to be more careful.. If anyone is into some science-reading, then this article may clear some things up..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

Morning stoners! Starting Saturday off with a bang...
20170909_051622-1.jpg

Help me understand something guys I got a soil ph probe the other day and I've noticed the readings at the top and mid way down the pot are different then the readings at the bottom of the pot. Top of soil and middle of soil have a ph of around 7 but closer to the bottom of the pot it climes to 8. Why does it do this and how can I fix it without hurting my grow. Is there something I can add to the soil to help level it out? I'd like to keep it as organic as I can.

Help me understand something guys I got a soil ph probe the other day and I've noticed the readings at the top and mid way down the pot are different then the readings at the bottom of the pot. Top of soil and middle of soil have a ph of around 7 but closer to the bottom of the pot it climes to 8. Why does it do this and how can I fix it without hurting my grow. Is there something I can add to the soil to help level it out? I'd like to keep it as organic as I can.
Im no soil grower but i am going to guess that your nutes are settling in the bottom of your soil as you water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back