Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiness is, early morning, a cup of coffee, a nice buzz, and a garden that is looking like this...

Side colas on my northern lights [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] girl. Thats a 5 gal bucket for my peppers. Gonna be a good fall.
20170909_093152-1.jpg

I'll call tomorrow officially day 1..Took a peek on them, and some slight stretching was kicking in so I dropped the cobs from 40" to about 37..I'll see how it goes by tomorrow, if they look like they are still reaching I'll adjust accordingly..Other than that, all is well. I usually start with a T5 then move them to stronger light but wanted to start them under the cobs to dial in heights for seedlings..This way I don't have to disconnect and re-hang different lights and what not..

View attachment 801777
View attachment 801778

I asked Smo about seedlings stretching with the COBs. He said basically not to worry about it, to keep the lights at 30 inches and just let em stretch and they would settle out. So far that has been the case. Had one seedling stretch more than I am used to, then it stopped and the stalk started thickening up and it took off from there.

Happiness is, early morning, a cup of coffee, a nice buzz, and a garden that is looking like this...

Side colas on my northern lights [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] girl. Thats a 5 gal bucket for my peppers. Gonna be a good fall.View attachment 802004
Happiness is a morning coffee and a spliff with a garden not so impressive as yours lol I'm into my second week but I echo you're statement looking well them plants

I asked Smo about seedlings stretching with the COBs. He said basically not to worry about it, to keep the lights at 30 inches and just let em stretch and they would settle out. So far that has been the case. Had one seedling stretch more than I am used to, then it stopped and the stalk started thickening up and it took off from there.

Thanks man, yeah whenever I get a little stretch I just build up some soil around the stem and the fan does it's job..A gentle bend of the stem here and there and she's good to go, no biggie..My cobs are now at about 27 1/2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back