Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti OG
Smells of OG stinkage, a heavy pungent sour skunk is the best I can describe.
Natural grown 54.1
20170909_084809-1-jpg.802015
What a pile of goodness!!

She looks good, look at all that frost! Just giving her ph'd water?

Well after Waira wrote out a pretty lengthy reply in my deficiency thread, I decided to give 1tsp 1-0-0 calmag and 1.25 tsp ff tigerbloom, the issues spreading through the leaves towards the middle/top seemed to stop spreading [been near 2 days since feeding]. :d5::thumbsup::woohoo: So really I think I couldve fed them a bit more during each feeding all along.

All you guys gave me some great info, so I'm grateful brotha :D

Also she seemed to fatten up considerably since lastnight, definitely has been noticeable.

These cacti were rescued from an individual that never ended up doing anything with them, they sat in a dark cold basement for nearly 3 years, all great trichos and great genetics. I ended up being given these since I wanted to nurse them back to health. Just a pic of the rescued bunch in my crap-o greenhouse, trying to keep them going and grow as much as possible before the season is over/first frost. The t. peruvianus on the front right had very little issue adapting back to full sun/temps and put about 1.5ft on this season and quite a bit of girth, it'sa beast. The one next to it [t. bridgesii] essentially looked like the one that's behind it [t. pachanoi] - was all shriveled and had terrible root rot, which it had to be fresh cut and re-calloused, and just recently acclimated it enough to get some roots and finally take to the pot - as you can see it has a bit of callouse towards the middle [nothing to worry about, though you can see the new growth on top - beautiful and green! Just the way the bridgesii looks tells me it's going to be a beautiful monster. :D Love it's odd design n shape - somewhat like a t. bridgesii monstrosus. Also, the one on the back right is a t. bridgesii with semi monstrosus genetics it seems - odd columnar design, monstrosus-y

And for the shriveled one in the back left corner [t. pachanoi] finally just took and got a couple small roots, had it setting in dry fresh soil/perlite now for 1.5 months, now I was finally able to give it about a 2L of distilled water. It had SERIOUS root rot/base rot, had to recut the bottom, callouse, etc. It'll make it, though it might not be far enough along by the time of first frost/end of season, so I might have to stick it up in my growtent. :D

Then the brugmansias from seed are in the back hidin out. Cant wait til those monsters are 5-6ft tall and full of flowers.

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

These cacti were rescued from an individual that never ended up doing anything with them, they sat in a dark cold basement for nearly 3 years, all great trichos and great genetics. I ended up being given these since I wanted to nurse them back to health. Just a pic of the rescued bunch in my crap-o greenhouse, trying to keep them going and grow as much as possible before the season is over/first frost. The t. peruvianus on the front right had very little issue adapting back to full sun/temps and put about 1.5ft on this season and quite a bit of girth, it'sa beast. The one next to it [t. bridgesii] essentially looked like the one that's behind it [t. pachanoi] - was all shriveled and had terrible root rot, which it had to be fresh cut and re-calloused, and just recently acclimated it enough to get some roots and finally take to the pot - as you can see it has a bit of callouse towards the middle [nothing to worry about, though you can see the new growth on top - beautiful and green! Just the way the bridgesii looks tells me it's going to be a beautiful monster. :D Love it's odd design n shape - somewhat like a t. bridgesii monstrosus

And for the shriveled one in the back left corner [t. pachanoi] finally just took and got a couple small roots, had it setting in dry fresh soil/perlite now for 1.5 months, now I was finally able to give it about a 2L of distilled water. It had SERIOUS root rot/base rot, had to recut the bottom, callouse, etc. It'll make it, though it might not be far enough along by the time of first frost/end of season, so I might have to stick it up in my growtent. :D

Then the brugmansias from seed are in the back hidin out. Cant wait til those monsters are 5-6ft tall and full of flowers.

View attachment 802049
View attachment 802050
View attachment 802051
very cool! nice growing. Never thought about cacti.

very cool! nice growing. Never thought about cacti.

Thanks. Yeah they're rewarding, especially the trichos, there's so many crazy crosses and genetics out there, very much like cannabis in alota ways. Man, when these things flower ..god is it beautiful. Some of the most beautiful flowers out there. :D

Thanks. Yeah they're rewarding, especially the trichos, there's so many crazy crosses and genetics out there, very much like cannabis in alota ways. Man, when these things flower ..god is it beautiful. Some of the most beautiful flowers out there. :D
I love cacti I've moved recently so will be getting some for my house and yard✌️ I to think there a beautiful plant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back