Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cacti I've moved recently so will be getting some for my house and yard✌️ I to think there a beautiful plant!!!

Yeah man, they're definitely lovely :D

I've heard that in areas of south america, especially in peru - at the front door of peoples houses they have a few trichocereus, guardians and good mojo :vibe::bow::baby::cool1::wiz:

Also the fact that most trichocereus are stout medicine containing cacti.

From a few years back, random pics - dead hornet still in nest from the frost during season shift, then a nice area I hike to, some country nearby and the lafyfriends cats :D

photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
View attachment 802107
IMG_1727.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1457.JPG

Last edited:
Honestly my goal is to cover the flavor because most of my patients don't like the flavor or have an experienced it so yes there is absolutely different profiles especially between indica and sativa or if you use a strain that has a really dank smell to it than you're going to get more of those notes in the taste as well.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
I know I'm late, but reading back just now. One thing I found that helps with taste is brown sugar. If it's something you can get away with. I understand that all recipes you can't slide brown sugar into the mix. It's worked for me though with cookies, just a quarter to half teaspoon helps a lot.

you and me both
You ain't eating right lol mine are ignorant strong. Trying to tone it down some. Some recipes are lesser than others. My brownies and chocolate chip cookies are killer though. Lol sugar cookies, peanut butter, and snicker doodles are a little less strong. Tried making caramels last year I couldn't get them to tighten up, so we just used on ice cream. Lmao killer ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back