Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what I'm making how I utilize the keys. I've tried many methods but as far as incorporating it into cooking it's easy if your recipe calls for oil or butter or anything of that nature because as we all know those infusions are pretty simple to make with consistency however things like hard candy become more of a challenge because it doesn't require any oil and everything is water soluble. You can easily just throw some kief in some chocolate and make a batch but your dosing won't be consistent. So I cook the kief into the oil with a very thorough straining process. You can buy flavorings that work great if you're just looking for a simple way to ingest them
.... :thumbsup: ahhh, no wonder the candy has such nice clarity! ---very smart, girlfriend- :d5: I can see how this is a wise choice, simpler, faster to process, no PITA specialty equipment to deal with,... all hands on too, from start to packing = highest quality control! :greencheck:

Good afternoon @Trichome Treats ! I apologize I couldn't be here sooner, the internet went out all morning and finally came up!

I have a question for you and I apologize if it was asked before (I didn't see it on the last few pages,) but do you possibly carry nutritional information for any of the edibles/treats that you make? I have several people in my life with type 1 diabetes and watching/counting carbohydrates is very important for them. Further, do you offer any low sugar or sugar-alternative options for your goods? Thank you!

Good afternoon @Trichome Treats ! I apologize I couldn't be here sooner, the internet went out all morning and finally came up!

I have a question for you and I apologize if it was asked before (I didn't see it on the last few pages,) but do you possibly carry nutritional information for any of the edibles/treats that you make? I have several people in my life with type 1 diabetes and watching/counting carbohydrates is very important for them. Further, do you offer any low sugar or sugar-alternative options for your goods? Thank you!
Maine doesn't require content labeling but my products are gluten-free and dairy-free. I would absolutely make custom items using a sugar-free alternative like Splenda if someone needed that for diabetes. I will say though the CBD actually helps diabetes and my mom who's a type 2 diabetic and has started using 50 mg one to two times daily in the last couple months and she's seen her numbers go down because she's not craving that sugar as much because she can satisfy it with a very small candy and get some relief as well. The 25 mg hard candies are barely the size of the tip of my thumb so the sugar content is very low but definitely could be made with a substitute.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

.... [emoji106] ahhh, no wonder the candy has such nice clarity! ---very smart, girlfriend- :d5: I can see how this is a wise choice, simpler, faster to process, no PITA specialty equipment to deal with,... all hands on too, from start to packing = highest quality control! :greencheck:
I can see you think the same way I do because most have no idea where I was coming from and why I do it the way I do. Many think I'm foolish because they can make more potent Edibles with dabs but for those of us who want relief in a medical solution we're not looking to get wasted and consistency is key.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Just bit the bullet and ordered another ViparSpectra LED. Our Mars Hydro lights are dying, they only pull around 75% of the wattage they should be pulling (325 instead of 440). I was hoping to get thru this grow without getting new lights, but then I figured that they will pay for themselves shortly. I pried open my wallet s-l-o-w-l-y...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back