Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to answer any questions or give anybody any tips or tricks I've learned along the way if there's anyone who is experimenting with making their own edibles.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

have you noticed any different flavours or taste profiles using different strains at all? tried or have any tips of incorporating coffee at all? i have a vision of a coffee shop /edible shop and wonder how to mix the 2 lol.

@Trichome Treats .. lesse if i form a co herent sentence... first,, did you say you only make full spectrum products? With CBD edibles how does the dosing change??or does it change?
Hey!! You said you weren't going to ask a question... Just kidding good one

@Trichome Treats ..tell us what your personal Favourite Treat is out of all of your range..?...photo would be nice too...:drool:
How could I possibly decide on a favorite!?! If I had to choose I would probably have to say... Chocolate covered strawberry or Andes mint.
3ac5efcdb1880b7cc11ced9ff8550bec.jpg
613a4cb44b558ddebdbd983b578e66a8.jpg

Hey!! You said you weren't going to ask a question... Just kidding good one
Well mang.. as you may all know.. my stoner days ended with the hash party.. and boy did i tie a good one on!!! Ughhh i still tired... anywho.. i will be making a move toward more cbd plants and products as these are something my whole household including the pets can use ... im sure i can find differing opinions on full spectrum vs cbd but employers still have the upper hand in my legal state....

@Trichome Treats .. lesse if i form a co herent sentence... first,, did you say you only make full spectrum products? With CBD edibles how does the dosing change??or does it change?
I haven't even gotten my first run of Charlotte's Web trim but I will absolutely be doing just CBD Edibles shortly. That end is newer to me so as far as dosing I'm not positive how it changes but I do know it's a formula just like with THC. I just convinced them to start separating their trim so that I can do straight sativa as well as straight indica Etc as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back