Status
Not open for further replies.
Good and you question just enjoying all these sweets and eating a chocolate chip cookie of my own I'll be gone here pretty soon Sleepytime hope your lady comes home before that happens

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Oops I guess I should have said my old lady

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I started because I had some medical hell of my own and couldn't find Edibles anywhere that tasted good or were even close to Affordable so I begin my journey there perfecting the recipes

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Mór go bhfuil tú trichome treats welcome to the greatest canna gang on the planet loving the work you do was looking over your stuff today so had to make my own special biscotti treats

Come show some love..
:bighug:
Trichome Treats
Interview
In progress

@Ryker604, @Gcyum, @Duggy, @Growtogrow, @Mossy, @Root, @greengrassgrow, @Raoul-Duke, @RamboGarden, @Lizardking, [HASHTAG]#stepside[/HASHTAG], @Gauge Steel, @KonopCh, @Slater, @TheMongol, @RicanBlazer, @realdocholliday, @Trichome Treats, @Waira, @cornell584, @grgazzels, @rayuki, @budelee, @Stoner Smurf, @Eclectic Elle, @Green75, @The Botanist, @dankstyle J, @jingo, @DEXTERxMORGAN, @Cosmo is alive, @912GreenSkell, @TreyDogg, @greenie88, @BuffaloKing, @fettled6, @namvet25, @Jsacc106, @Foxhunter, @EvilScotsman, @Tamaro, @ANTiFA, @Archiweedies, @hippy71, @le_mulot, @guerillagrower#65, @Gatorbackbob, @Slowmo, @St. Tom, @Micron Creek
image.jpg

Me three ... oh wait, people knew that already because it says "GroGal" underneath my avatar? Well damn... :crying:there goes my cover!

@Trichome Treats thanks for the answer Laura! I am another L name, hence the Elle bit.
I'm actually Lorelei but I go by Laura for the business purposes because no one can ever figure out how to pronounce my name from the spelling on an email or text LOL

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back