Status
Not open for further replies.
Free sample alert..:redcard:

Head over to Alphanutrient.com,take a look at what they have to offer and fill out the free sample form if you're interested...I was browsing Instagram and saw someone mention it, so I took a look for myself ..

Their Beta balls info:

Developed as a microbial boosting energy source by Alpha Nutrient, our goal was to provide a safe and organic input that would directly feed the beneficial bacteria in your soil. Made with premium ingredients that will boost your CEC (soil-fertility). These granules are loaded with carbs, organic matter, trace minerals, and fulvic acid that the biology in your soil will love. The granules work by providing an environment for your bacteria to colonize and use as energy for reproduction. Beta Balls will greatly enhance the microbial life in the soil that will lead to a bigger root mass, increased flower sites, stronger resistance to disease causing bacteria, and overall healthier plants.

What are good nighty night strains for back pain?

I have severe upper spine pain and found that more important than the strain is the method of taking it. Making green dragon tincture absolutely changed my level of pain with many strains. Totally different than smoking which is a great mental distraction but as for actual pain suppression on severe spine and nerve pain effects are limited.

@1939bear - OH!! Please tag me when you start them!!

Free sample alert..:redcard:

Head over to Alphanutrient.com,take a look at what they have to offer and fill out the free sample form if you're interested...I was browsing Instagram and saw someone mention it, so I took a look for myself ..

Thanks @Green Goblin I just put in a request might use it on another grow don’t wanna change up their feedings now that they’re half way through almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Non of my business but I got 8 Creme Bubbly in a 1.2 x 1.2 m. :biggrin:
and what sort of weight can you get from that? got small grows popping up all over the place so trying to broaden my spectrum a bit and try some new methods. gotta aim for around 500g per square metre-ish to keep it worth while though.

I have severe upper spine pain and found that more important than the strain is the method of taking it. Making green dragon tincture absolutely changed my level of pain with many strains. Totally different than smoking which is a great mental distraction but as for actual pain suppression on severe spine and nerve pain effects are limited.

I certainly will . According to my schedule and the number of seeds I currently have at my disposal I will have to move up to at least a 4 x 4 tent and should have them in the ground by 2052 . If I live that long !! :rofl:

and what sort of weight can you get from that? got small grows popping up all over the place so trying to broaden my spectrum a bit and try some new methods. gotta aim for around 500g per square metre-ish to keep it worth while though.
Sorry I'm not a weight person . I germ them , plant them , nurture them and harvest them . That's it . Oh and smoke them . I'm no mathematician so yield is not my thing but Quality is no.1 . :biggrin:

Headed back to canna grow with @Son of Hobbes !

150928752759358349937-jpg.821865

Attachments

• 150928752759358349937.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 303
This ones pissing me off day 33 and not a preflower fucking 1 but she’s also gone through a lot with heat stress and a possible nute burn, some deficiency, I might have mislabeled a jug I dunno but she’s still going so imma just keep watering her feeding her and training her. We’ll see what she does.
fd06550bbcd6f581c6d9fd5156601c9e.jpg
78da93cb55aa12947a00c4f8108a5d55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Whenyou do the tincture do you hold them under your tongue or do you swallow it? I know different people do different ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back