Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a carbon filter..we only had space for a 4x2x5 tent...but, just in case we made more space for bigger tent. I went big on everything else. 8" exhaust fan with Carbon filter. I just want to make sure smell is truly filtered.
I have to same worry with my wife as she doesn't want to have the smell. But I think you should be ok as you've gone big on your exhaust.

@Padawan1972 in your avatar pic is that a coyote skull with bobcat skull in it's mouth? I have my only archery coyote done the same way but don't have a bobcat. I'd like to get the badger that has been killing our ducks/chickens but they are some crafty buggers.

Good eye, you got the species right on both skulls, Canus and Felis..how ever these were just real skulls used in a Continuing education class on domestic pet dental techniques.

Evening Good AFN :bighug:

I went to visit a old m8 today ... turns out he has his kitchen converted to growroom :rofl::thumbsup:

and a freezer full of high quality photo trim :bow:

I was gifted 18oz of HQ bubblegum trim.... :worship:

Gonna have me a bubblegum bubblehash party tomorrow :vibe:

I guess in the Arctic Christmas cacti do it at Halloween....
P1050987.JPG
P1050962.JPG
P1050965.JPG
sunday salutations
live stoners.

Evening Good AFN :bighug:

I went to visit a old m8 today ... turns out he has his kitchen converted to growroom :rofl::thumbsup:

and a freezer full of high quality photo trim :bow:

I was gifted 18oz of HQ bubblegum trim.... :worship:

Gonna have me a bubblegum bubblehash party tomorrow :vibe:

Now you can't have a hash party with out a safety guy. Ill be there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back