Status
Not open for further replies.
Now your talking about making some hash and @912GreenSkell posting the pic of that good looking bubble hash. I think I need some to try out. You know for medical purposes since I don't have any around here.

one more for you...from last season popcorn and sugar shake
IMG_4509.JPG

Some nice pics of them succulents @trailanimal my daughter has quite a few different ones that we're responsible for while she's away at college. The bad part is the cats want to dig in their planter tray. I might have to replant the tray and move them into a tent with cob lighting.

Now your talking about making some hash and @912GreenSkell posting the pic of that good looking bubble hash. I think I need some to try out. You know for medical purposes since I don't have any around here.

a set of bubblebags is around 20$ best cheap addition to arsenal ... gives full util of the whole plant !

and amazing smoke :pass:

a set of bubblebags is around 20$ best cheap addition to arsenal ... gives full util of the whole plant !

and amazing smoke :pass:
Will get a set on my list of other things to get. Is there a recommended micron sizing? As I just checked and they have some 4 bag sets and more.
4 bag kit.jpg

my next set of bags is from here https://www.bubblebagdude.co

Will get a set on my list of other things to get. Is there a recommended micron sizing? As I just checked and they have some 4 bag sets and more.

get the full 8 bag set ... not alot more expensive than 4 ...

8 bags allows for fun ! especially while leaning to use ... :cheers:

but i normally do 220my work bag ... then collect in 73/75my and 45my on the 2 first runs then in 75/45/25 on last 3rd/last run :pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back