Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed back to canna grow with @Son of Hobbes !

150928752759358349937-jpg.821865
You mean he's still standing ?? I don't see an drool at the corners of his mouth and he does look kind of happy . Have a fun day . :thumbsup:

and what sort of weight can you get from that? got small grows popping up all over the place so trying to broaden my spectrum a bit and try some new methods. gotta aim for around 500g per square metre-ish to keep it worth while though.

thats a lofty goal. I'm aiming for a 1 pound plant, but will be happy with a pound per grow (3 or 4 plants in a 4x6 RDWC)

thats a lofty goal. I'm aiming for a 1 pound plant, but will be happy with a pound per grow (3 or 4 plants in a 4x6 RDWC)
gotta set your targets high mate. its not legal here so no point in the risk if the returns not there. my last oficial weight was 475g but there was another 5oz or so that i put into a bit hash cos the baggy quality was a bit cheeky. realised now that its still a lot better than everything else she gets so shouldve just included it. it’ll all be getting weighed next time though now that i know i can get away with it : )

This ones pissing me off day 33 and not a preflower fucking 1 but she’s also gone through a lot with heat stress and a possible nute burn, some deficiency, I might have mislabeled a jug I dunno but she’s still going so imma just keep watering her feeding her and training her. We’ll see what she does.
fd06550bbcd6f581c6d9fd5156601c9e.jpg
78da93cb55aa12947a00c4f8108a5d55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had a few for one reason or another go out 45 days maybe later. They all turned out okay. Just have to be a little patient. My California Snow in the COB battle is doing the same thing. I think she started flowering at like day 50. all my others are pretty far along. I am not worried though it always works out might not make comp deadline though. A lot of people say to have a 24 hour dark period and that might kick start flower.

Thanks! Whenyou do the tincture do you hold them under your tongue or do you swallow it? I know different people do different ways

I tried the under the tongue method, but damn it burns!! I find great relief by putting in a half glass of water and downing it and then following up with a full cup of water, because i find tincture really dries me out at the dose i take(3-4ml)

Good day to everyone here in Live Stoners. Looks like today for us here we'll be doing the trunk or treat at the church tonight. Not sure how I'm
going to handle it as my back/leg pain has been acting up but I'll manage best I can.

@Padawan1972 in your avatar pic is that a coyote skull with bobcat skull in it's mouth? I have my only archery coyote done the same way but don't have a bobcat. I'd like to get the badger that has been killing our ducks/chickens but they are some crafty buggers.

@Padawan1972 in your avatar pic is that a coyote skull with bobcat skull in it's mouth? I have my only archery coyote done the same way but don't have a bobcat. I'd like to get the badger that has been killing our ducks/chickens but they are some crafty buggers.

Badgers give no fucks either little bastards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back