Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of the strains she wants to try are very aromatic not worried about trying new strains..worried about smell. No smell,dont tell Dont sell,..ya know...lol
I am growing the double grape and MBAP at the moment and the smell is not all that strong.

Well fellas i am absolutely blitzed! Plowed through 5 varieties of vape bags in the last couple of hours while shooting the shit with you guys. Time to go get some work done and watch TV for a bit before i am out for the night. Have a good one!!

I totally hear what you are saying bud.
goodnight.

The one of us who slept all day yesterday is now up and can't sleep. We really need this weed to be done, we can't justify buying weed with so many dealers going down and too many people rolling over. This is why growing for yourself is best. Its private, and you can always get what you want... And in 60-75 days to boot.
What are good nighty night strains for back pain? Specifically mephisto strains. We are doing sour crack in the pc case, but we have a 48. By 48 by 60 tent on the way. We already have a closet tent and what we are calling a quarter tent. But have no room for it all... We plan to have a new place soon so we jumped on a improved grow tent. Amazon had the price of that 48 by 48 by 60 tent at 10.40$ missed a zero, was supposed to be 104$ , so we got it for 23$ with shipping
We also have a 600 watt marshydro led light, a 300 watt mars hydro led light, and a viparspectra 600w reflector series led light.
2 carbon filter set ups and the works for a few different grows... The one tent we will be using for clones of photos, and super small sog strains, the medium (closet sized) tent we will use for autos that are bushes and want to try royal queen seeds northern lights auto in dwc. Maybe an auto,ultimate is in order? We got a lot of seeds as we said, one of us used to post under a different name before we grew together and so they brought a lot of seeds to the table.
Sorry to talk a lot, I have nothing to do!

Good Morning Stoners .
All caught up on the evenings activities @912GreenSkell a man after my own heart pack those suckers in and thanks for the seed recommendation's that's all I need more seeds to buy . :nono: lol .
P.S. I just bought 6 Sugar Black Rose Auto seeds . :cheers:

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell what sort of weight are those stunted plants, about 3 ouncers? it looks like a pretty efficient way to do things. how many could you fit in a 1m square tent?

Day 21 for miss Britney I took a couple of the lower fan leaves that were too low to ground level in the pot and a damaged fan leaf. I strapped her top down yesterday and she’s going back up lovely. How’s my baby look y’all?
f69a83262911841de0a5e0a0e6af9d99.jpg
cf79bed7149526248360cd4c4971b172.jpg
9de6859b58f010658a84d6c5e9414524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back