Status
Not open for further replies.
might get some of those Mephisto seeds. I was showing my wife the Double Grape, her mouth watered..does that happen to all you connoisseurs of weed?..lol I told here it might be to loud to grow..she pouted...

First run from mephisto for me...but i can say that Dutch passion, Dinafem, Sweet, Bomb, Autoflower portal all have crazy awesome strains. Pick a strain from any of those breeders and you will not be disappointed!!

Mephisto's Illuminauto Grape Walker Kush

Illuminauto 28 - Grape Walker Kush (Grape Crinkle x Skywalker)

A double hitter of two artisanals, Grape Walker Kush is a powerhouse of funk and frost!

Grape crinkle has always proved to be a super nice breeding tool, everything she touches comes out wonderfully. And this variety will be no exception to that GC rule.

Expect medium sized plants that will fill up nicely with flowers, and this should also make for some exceptionally nice extract materials.
Yield may not be outright amazing on a plant to plant basis, but what you will get is some really special connoisseur grade flowers, and if you want more, grow more!

Plant size - medium
Cycle time - 65-70 days from sprout

Indica/Sativa - 70/30

Frost level - Buenisimo !

Mephisto's Illuminauto Grape Walker Kush

Illuminauto 28 - Grape Walker Kush (Grape Crinkle x Skywalker)

A double hitter of two artisanals, Grape Walker Kush is a powerhouse of funk and frost!

Grape crinkle has always proved to be a super nice breeding tool, everything she touches comes out wonderfully. And this variety will be no exception to that GC rule.

Expect medium sized plants that will fill up nicely with flowers, and this should also make for some exceptionally nice extract materials.
Yield may not be outright amazing on a plant to plant basis, but what you will get is some really special connoisseur grade flowers, and if you want more, grow more!

Plant size - medium
Cycle time - 65-70 days from sprout

Indica/Sativa - 70/30

Frost level - Buenisimo !

Sweet...sounds awesome (and looking awesome too!)

I have a carbon filter..we only had space for a 4x2x5 tent...but, just in case we made more space for bigger tent. I went big on everything else. 8" exhaust fan with Carbon filter. I just want to make sure smell is truly filtered.

Well fellas i am absolutely blitzed! Plowed through 5 varieties of vape bags in the last couple of hours while shooting the shit with you guys. Time to go get some work done and watch TV for a bit before i am out for the night. Have a good one!!

Alot of the strains she wants to try are very aromatic not worried about trying new strains..worried about smell. No smell,dont tell Dont sell,..ya know...lol

I totally hear what you are saying bud.

Well fellas i am absolutely blitzed! Plowed through 5 varieties of vape bags in the last couple of hours while shooting the shit with you guys. Time to go get some work done and watch TV for a bit before i am out for the night. Have a good one!!

I totally hear what you are saying bud.

Take it easy :cheers:

Wanted to let u all see three head tonight. She has really freaked me out lol. She literally topped herself!! She decided to be fat and wide I guess lol
0a110591db3d13cbb8e7a6a284fad97d.jpg
ada74cfdda2511a45a7a526a34793a6d.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back