Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down, the GWK has got to be some of the best smelling shit I've grown so far...The Sour Stomper had that nice artificial grape smell, the HBSS had that nice big league chew smell, the Skyrone Stomper was unique in it's own way ..Like some Arabian donuts LOL straight funk..This GWK though..Grape Skittles with that piney,clean skunky smell when you know someone is burning good weed..and sticky? Like glue.

Hands down, the GWK has got to be some of the best smelling shit I've grown so far...The Sour Stomper had that nice artificial grape smell, the HBSS had that nice big league chew smell, the Skyrone Stomper was unique in it's own way ..Like some Arabian donuts LOL straight funk..This GWK though..Grape Skittles with that piney,clean skunky smell when you know someone is burning good weed..and sticky? Like glue.

I am trying out my first mephisto strains right now(long overdue). Trying out 24C and Toofless Alien

I am trying out my first mephisto strains right now(long overdue). Trying out 24C and Toofless Alien

Oh nice, I've seen some beautiful Toofless Aliens around the forum and I heard the buds on the 24 get rock hard..I actually have some 24 I've never grown..Eventually they will hit the soil, can't go wrong with BOG's genetics..All his flowers look super good.

Oh nice, I've seen some beautiful Toofless Aliens around the forum and I heard the buds on the 24 get rock hard..I actually have some 24 I've never grown..Eventually they will hit the soil, can't go wrong with BOG's genetics..All his flowers look super good.

Yeah i really should get off my arse and hunt down some toofless journals to see how big they are getting so i can formulate my plant on how long i want to stunt it for.(cramped space vertically)

Besides Growing for my wife, I try to enjoy my other hobby..photography. Macro is my favorite. How bout you guys/gals? hobbies besides looking at Tricomes and counting weeks..lol
DSC_0456.jpg
DSC_0192.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back