Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man...hows it going? Going well here...toking on a bit of blue widow

Nice I’m smoking on some amnesia haze from the one and only plant that didn’t get hit over the summer out in my pasture this is the last of the Mohicans...
5236232ae6319f3c411eac1def9683d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! Looks great!

I should have a naturalized patch next season. I threw a bunch of seeds during early spring and harvested around the end of August. But a lot turned out to be male and pollinated a lot of the females and I didn’t get to em in time but I salvaged what I could threw out those seeds and seeds fell during harvest. I’m not making the mistake of forgetting them this next season if they come up.

He grew the auto sugar black rose, I thought he had a thread here. Was supposed to be a fast finisher too.

I can’t wait to afford new strains and eventually be a tester.

Get some great grows in journals to show you can do justice for the test strains, then rock n' roll!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sugar-black-rose-auto-reflector-96.59838/#post-1479977

I did and just live Neville! Have the critical jack by them on my short list to grow. Probably first of the year.

If you can remember please tag me in when you do start them...i am watching grows with delicious very closely...seems they are putting out some really stellar bud in their photos and autos combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back