Status
Not open for further replies.
I cross my finger until the day comes when you can grow outdoors my friend.

One last pair of pics to round out my season of outdoor photo dry buds...last but not least the fruity chronic juice
View attachment 821656

View attachment 821657

Ohhh, the fcj and the drooollllll. One day my friend i will grow outside and will be using shit! May even name her shelly in your honor

Does anywhere get as cold as his house? Lol, i think that he said there was a blizzard there today.

You know, the more i look and read a photo may just have to be done in the tent next year! Some of the ace seeds landraces look exotic. Of course the fruity chronic is hard to pass up

In all fairness, my instructions were brief probably what made it a little rough on her.

You know, the more i look and read a photo may just have to be done in the tent next year! Some of the ace seeds landraces look exotic. Of course the fruity chronic is hard to pass up

One of the nicest things about the fjc is the density of the buds...insane dense. And i bet the indoor rating they give per square meter is no bullshit. It would be an insane yield by space i bet(weird i could have sworn it was high...but i just looked and it is only 450grams per meter ). I am so happy with the FCJ over the last 3 years i am going to buy Delicious new Eleven Roses when it comes out to try outdoors next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back