Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.deliciousseeds.com/del_en/eleven-roses.html

COMING SOON

We are proud to present to you our latest work, Eleven Roses, a strain that we at Delicious Seeds believe to be one of our best to date and we think it will completely change the cannabis scene.

We started developing it more than three years ago and involved the whole team of breeders in what we like to call Project-11, with a clear aim that seemed almost impossible; to improve our outstanding Sugar Black Rose, which has won more than 30 cups, and to take it to a higher level, towards cannabic excellence.

To do so, we set about looking for a male that was up to the task.

We had some genetics from the United States in mind, which we had loved in the past, and which we thought would be capable of enhancing our Sugar Black Rose with some exceptional characteristics and shades of colour that would impress all those who saw it grow and mature.

In the end, we chose an impressive Appalachian Kush male, an exceptional choice which gave our Sugar Black Rose a new pallet of colours, tastes and aromas that convinced us all from the start, with the first tasting achieving rare unanimity among the whole of the Delicious team, a success that clearly showed us we had found our new super champion and that we had found the key to improving the “unbeatable”, and that is how our Eleven Roses was born.

This strain, which as mentioned above, is a cross between a male Appalachian kush and a Sugar Black Rose female, is fairly quick, around 55 days flowering, and a generally superb plant, that is undemanding to grow, and very obliging.

When smoked, to begin with this plant displays a slightly metallic “Kush” type taste, giving way after a few seconds to subtle sweet fruit and damp earthy notes, which we are sure will surprise you pleasantly.

As you can see from the photos, the colour of the leaves, throughout the flowering phase, is incredible, like an autumnal day in the great forests of the north, and which we personally find fascinating.

With respect to potency, we have to say that it is fairly strong, in the right hands this strain can easily reach THC levels of 24 - 25% and with quite a low cbd content.

It is quite a short plant that does not develop many branches indoors, finishing in a dense uniform bud, but which develops vigorously outdoors with a large quantity of lateral branches, ensuring a more than excellent yield, with just one 1.5 metre plant easily producing more than 1000g.

This strain is also very resistant to mould and pests, as we were saying, generally very easy to grow and very appreciative.

Hey good to see you AJ!! Did you vote on the autoflower outdoor contests yet bud?
No I did not even see it. I wanted to be in that, but I am not 100% convinced of the remoteness of my spot just yet. I am so high.... throw up a link...please.

https://www.deliciousseeds.com/del_en/eleven-roses.html

COMING SOON

We are proud to present to you our latest work, Eleven Roses, a strain that we at Delicious Seeds believe to be one of our best to date and we think it will completely change the cannabis scene.

We started developing it more than three years ago and involved the whole team of breeders in what we like to call Project-11, with a clear aim that seemed almost impossible; to improve our outstanding Sugar Black Rose, which has won more than 30 cups, and to take it to a higher level, towards cannabic excellence.

To do so, we set about looking for a male that was up to the task.

We had some genetics from the United States in mind, which we had loved in the past, and which we thought would be capable of enhancing our Sugar Black Rose with some exceptional characteristics and shades of colour that would impress all those who saw it grow and mature.

In the end, we chose an impressive Appalachian Kush male, an exceptional choice which gave our Sugar Black Rose a new pallet of colours, tastes and aromas that convinced us all from the start, with the first tasting achieving rare unanimity among the whole of the Delicious team, a success that clearly showed us we had found our new super champion and that we had found the key to improving the “unbeatable”, and that is how our Eleven Roses was born.

This strain, which as mentioned above, is a cross between a male Appalachian kush and a Sugar Black Rose female, is fairly quick, around 55 days flowering, and a generally superb plant, that is undemanding to grow, and very obliging.

When smoked, to begin with this plant displays a slightly metallic “Kush” type taste, giving way after a few seconds to subtle sweet fruit and damp earthy notes, which we are sure will surprise you pleasantly.

As you can see from the photos, the colour of the leaves, throughout the flowering phase, is incredible, like an autumnal day in the great forests of the north, and which we personally find fascinating.

With respect to potency, we have to say that it is fairly strong, in the right hands this strain can easily reach THC levels of 24 - 25% and with quite a low cbd content.

It is quite a short plant that does not develop many branches indoors, finishing in a dense uniform bud, but which develops vigorously outdoors with a large quantity of lateral branches, ensuring a more than excellent yield, with just one 1.5 metre plant easily producing more than 1000g.

This strain is also very resistant to mould and pests, as we were saying, generally very easy to grow and very appreciative.

I feel like if i have this strain in my hands it could be insanely good!!

A few more details
GENOTYPE 100% INDICA
THC 24,8%
MATURATION(INTERIOR) 55 TO 60 DAYS
MATURATION(EXTERIOR) MID-SEPTEMBER
FLAVOR SWEET FRUIT
WAY OF CROPPING IND/OUT
PRODUCTION 600 GR/M2 INDOOR | UP TO 2000 GR/PL OUTDOOR
ODOR HIGH
EFFECT NARCOTIC
RESISTANCE TO MOLD VERY HIGH
PEST RESISTANCE VERY HIGH
SEX FEMINIZED
LINEAGE APPALACHIAN KUSH X SUGAR BLACK ROSE
BHO PERFORMANCE 25%
IRRIGATION TOLERANCE HIGH
MEDICINAL VALUE HIGH
CUPS
1ST PRIZE BHO - CANNABIS CUP - LANZAROTE 2017

No I did not even see it. I wanted to be in that, but I am not 100% convinced of the remoteness of my spot just yet. I am so high.... throw up a link...please.

Doing well thanks, outdoor season is done, and now i can relax a bit with some indoor girls!! Here is the links to the two threads...you get to vote 3 times on each of the two threads.

Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

I feel like if i have this strain in my hands it could be insanely good!!

A few more details
GENOTYPE 100% INDICA
THC 24,8%
MATURATION(INTERIOR) 55 TO 60 DAYS
MATURATION(EXTERIOR) MID-SEPTEMBER
FLAVOR SWEET FRUIT
WAY OF CROPPING IND/OUT
PRODUCTION 600 GR/M2 INDOOR | UP TO 2000 GR/PL OUTDOOR
ODOR HIGH
EFFECT NARCOTIC
RESISTANCE TO MOLD VERY HIGH
PEST RESISTANCE VERY HIGH
SEX FEMINIZED
LINEAGE APPALACHIAN KUSH X SUGAR BLACK ROSE
BHO PERFORMANCE 25%
IRRIGATION TOLERANCE HIGH
MEDICINAL VALUE HIGH
CUPS
1ST PRIZE BHO - CANNABIS CUP - LANZAROTE 2017

I read about this one earlier this week and it sounds fantastic! There was a grower here that swore by the sugar black rose. And delicious is a good but not too often mentioned company.

Doing well thanks, outdoor season is done, and now i can relax a bit with some indoor girls!! Here is the links to the two threads...you get to vote 3 times on each of the two threads.

Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.
Okay all voted out. SOO......now I want my sticker....and for someone to tell me I voted with the right group of lemmings.

I read about this one earlier this week and it sounds fantastic! There was a grower here that swore by the sugar black rose. And delicious is a good but not too often mentioned company.

All i know about delicious is this...their FCJ has outproduced any other weights of other partial sun garden plants and smells, tastes and potency have been awesome 3 years running, this year even with the early thief chop the yield was excellent for an early cut plant....now the negative...due to their location the outdoor finish times are wrong compared to my climate. The FCJ is listed as a mid sept finisher and she has finished within a week of each other year to year on oct 10th. I expect eleven roses to be the same, which i can deal with.

Ive read tons of good reports on sugar black rose, it was just too late for me, so i have avoided. 11 roses sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back