Status
Not open for further replies.
I Had a 300watt led viparspectrem it did really well then I got my COBs and there much better but I would have no issue using the led again in fact my next grow I'm gonna use it as well mainly for heat but it's still a good light

I'm using viparspectra too. can't beat the prices for performance yet. This run I'm using a metal halide with it. I got two under MH, and two under blurple LED's. We shall see which ones do better.

My next
I'm using viparspectra too. can't beat the prices for performance yet. This run I'm using a metal halide with it. I got two under MH, and two under blurple LED's. We shall see which ones do better.
One I'm gonna use it in middle and the cobs on the side I've seen good results from both I could do my grow with just the cobs but I want to do more plants lol so we will see how well it goes but I agree for the price it's a bad ass for a light

Afternoon folks, feeding time in the zoo (Day 16)
20171025_122634.jpg

I've got samples from several nutes companies coming any one know some good samples to grab let me know I'm gonna stock up hahaha before I choose a specific one to use I wanna try some different ones.

Morning all! I just wanna say this new light is insane! Britney’s already grown 1&1/2 inches since adding the new light. But I did notice one of the water leaves on one of the new branches have been chewed on! Must have been that ladybug I thought was a ladybug that little fucker good thing I killed his ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My next

One I'm gonna use it in middle and the cobs on the side I've seen good results from both I could do my grow with just the cobs but I want to do more plants lol so we will see how well it goes but I agree for the price it's a bad ass for a light
I use a vipar. A platinum. And cheap amazon cobs. . .

Love my platinum and my vipar. But cost and performance the cheap cobs are really decent.

Ill go ahead and say the roleadro cobs are legit. 100 bucks for the "400" watt. Which actually draws 200 from wall. Bright as hell. But i will vouch. Its cheap. But its good

I use a vipar. A platinum. And cheap amazon cobs. . .

Love my platinum and my vipar. But cost and performance the cheap cobs are really decent.

Ill go ahead and say the roleadro cobs are legit. 100 bucks for the "400" watt. Which actually draws 200 from wall. Bright as hell. But i will vouch. Its cheap. But its good
I have two of Bigsmo auto CoBs and there fuking bright and awesome, my deal is I'm wanting to do 4 plants verses two lol but I want it to be plenty of light so I think my viparspectrem led and the two cobs at the right canopy height I can do that .

I have two of Bigsmo auto CoBs and there fuking bright and awesome, my deal is I'm wanting to do 4 plants verses two lol but I want it to be plenty of light so I think my viparspectrem led and the two cobs at the right canopy height I can do that .
For sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back