Status
Not open for further replies.
Chin up Tobe I too have skin cancer . I've had one operation and will be going for another when I decide . Fair skin and to much exposure to the sun plus some history family wise . Don't despair you will survive . [emoji106]
Hi bear
This is my third operation but this one is the baddest spot it's on my hip and it was very deep. The doc has to cut three times deeper to get all out.
It's better to check those skin spots every year and if necessary to cut them out.
A good friend of my family died because she didn't go to the doctor, she was 35 years old.

For a bit prevention
I will start to put some of the oil I made on the spots and do a self test.

I will use a combination of a argan oil cream and canna coconut oil.

The argan oil cream i got from a doctor from Marocco he told me that this combination can help on little spots to go back.

I will do a new thread to this topic till I made a new batch of coconut oil from only one strain.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

That's the argan oil cream
85ab1b7ffc943ef9f94d6d4309399deb.jpg

oh my god mossy i thought you were cool? what sort of self respecting geordie listens to dexies haha

An OLD one.....:crying:...@EvilScotsman

Good morning all you stoners
I have to say thanks to all who give me rep. I am only online with Tapatalk and today I do my votes for the grow battle and checked my profile.
Now it's time for the next joint. After the operation I got much pain and smoking helps a lot .
In the next month I got more operations because I got skin cancer, good to have great med .

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

karma sent for you @tobe :karmacloud: Talk to @Root ..she has a Great article on what she used for her own skin cancer..:headbang:..Successfully..

I'll smoke to pain relief. Tis a fine morning. Thanks for voting! they were some beautiful plants.
I'm glad you found a second home here @tobe .. We will help keep your pantry full of meds!

Me too..:d5:..Pain Relief that doesn't Kill you like prescription pain killers..:headbang:

Chin up Tobe I too have skin cancer . I've had one operation and will be going for another when I decide . Fair skin and to much exposure to the sun plus some history family wise . Don't despair you will survive . :thumbsup:

:bighug:

Hi bear
This is my third operation but this one is the baddest spot it's on my hip and it was very deep. The doc has to cut three times deeper to get all out.
It's better to check those skin spots every year and if necessary to cut them out.
A good friend of my family died because she didn't go to the doctor, she was 35 years old.

For a bit prevention

The argan oil cream i got from a doctor from Marocco he told me that this combination can help on little spots to go back.

I will do a new thread to this topic till I made a new batch of coconut oil from only one strain.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Keep us updated how it goes..:headbang:..we are all here to Help.

my cat won't eat unless I'm in the room. She managed to be as strange as her daddy. She waits for me to come get coffee refill, and meows at me till I watch her eat.
Hi bear

For a bit prevention

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

please tag me when you make that thread. I look forward to learning about it. I love adding another medicine to my toolkit!

Hi @Mossy
Thanks to the nice words. I know if iam feeling not so good visit the live stoners share the feeling and feel the afn vibe.

I will also make thread to the CBD oil from royal queen seeds. My girlfriend tested it for 2 weeks now and she got good results.
Should I make the thread in the medical section or in the RQS section??
Have a nice day
cu tobe

I’m hoping this helps, I’m not holding to high of expectations but I am expecting them to do much better under a better light than what I had in there. Next grow will be much better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I Had a 300watt led viparspectrem it did really well then I got my COBs and there much better but I would have no issue using the led again in fact my next grow I'm gonna use it as well mainly for heat but it's still a good light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back