Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure!

I already have to raise my light. Started out 20 inches above the plants now it’s 18&1/2 away so when I leave the gym imma have to go home take my box lid off and suspend the light from my ceiling because I can’t find a spot to tie the girls down til they’re a little bit taller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning AFN a bit of humor for your day. An oldie but a goodie

A very old man lay dying in his bed.
In death's doorway, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookie wafting up the stairs.
He gathered his remaining strength and lifted himself from the bed.
Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort forced himself down the stairs, gripping the railing with both hands.
With labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen.
Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven.

There, spread out on newspapers on the kitchen table were literally hundreds of his favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?
Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself toward the table.
The aged and withered hand, shaking, made its way to a cookie at the edge of the table, when
he was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife.

"Stay out of those," she said. "They're for the funeral.

Good morning.
Kneehigh, I say this with a smile on my face and no belligerence, just good intentions.
Standby? Schmanby. Mix some nems in a water bottle, poke a hole in the top and nuke those larvae bastiges. Why wait? Wanna give them a last meal? Whats next, little blind folds and a final smoke? That's nice of you but it it sucks for the roots. Every day counts in the life of an autoflower. (and photo's when under attack.)
Absolutely right u killing yourself brother!!! U have the aresnal don't be Obama and be scared to use it lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Three head is doing very well . and my dragons. Morning folks
b7082eb999374524bf9aef3da1b4cea6.jpg
54aa0f425777b2852083e6d6c000a764.jpg

Absolutely right u killing yourself brother!!! U have the aresnal don't be Obama and be scared to use it lol

I just put the nematodes to work. Had to turn my lights off due to nematodes being susceptible to uv lighting. But their in the soil doing work! I’ll turn the lights back on here after a while I just want the nematodes to have time to do their job... maybe an hour and I’ll kick the light back on. I dunno this is the first time I’ve used nematodes so I honestly don’t know what I’m doing other than reading the instructions. I know one thing though my cal/mag needs to hurry up and get here my gals are showing some signs of deficiencies.

Ok so my CaMg+ came in today but it also came with a small bottle of floralicious plus... ppm is 2-0.8-0.02 is it a flowering nute booster or just a flowering nute it’s saying to use as nutrient additive: add to nute solution at the rate of 1teaspoon per 5 gallons of water. As foliar spray add 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water(1-2 ml per liter). Spray foliage lightly, particularly the bottoms of leaves. Use weekly in addition to your regular fertilizers. Says I can use it throughout the plants growing cycle... sorry this is new to me like I said before I just water and wasn’t too serious into growing but now that I am it’s like learning a foreign language and I don’t wanna do something without knowing how it’s used and at how much to use at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back