Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so my CaMg+ came in today but it also came with a small bottle of floralicious plus... ppm is 2-.08-0.02 is it a flowering nute booster or just a flowering nute it’s saying to use as nutrient additive: add to nute solution at the rate of 1teaspoon per 5 gallons of water. As foliar spray add 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water(1-2 ml per liter). Spray foliage lightly, particularly the bottoms of leaves. Use weekly in addition to your regular fertilizers. Says I can use it throughout the plants growing cycle... sorry this is new to me like I said before I just water and wasn’t too serious into growing but now that I am it’s like learning a foreign language and I don’t wanna do something without knowing how it’s used and at how much to use at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43070010e920d6ac39de3b566bd9ca0c.jpg

Hi @Mossy
Thanks to the nice words. I know if iam feeling not so good visit the live stoners share the feeling and feel the afn vibe.

I will also make thread to the CBD oil from royal queen seeds. My girlfriend tested it for 2 weeks now and she got good results.
Should I make the thread in the medical section or in the RQS section??
Have a nice day
cu tobe
Hey Tobe,

Have you looked into the Rick simpson oil formula? From what I've read, it's potent stuff when directly applied. Thoughts and prayers bro!

Absolutely right u killing yourself brother!!! U have the aresnal don't be Obama and be scared to use it lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

If you wanna pull an Obama, make sure to hang a sign saying what time you'll be applying, and in what order you will be attacking plants... treat half, declare victory, and walk away.

Lol don't forget to sell Russia the dead uranium infested knats lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Only 20%.... the other 80% is destined to infest a certain country along the 43rd parallel.

It's called an RMD (radioactive mite drop) now if it's combined with genetically altered genital crabs it's a GAGC-RMD drop...

They’re treated fuckers lol I’m still learning but I definitely appreciate all your help and constructive criticism I don’t take it negative at all it was actually a kick in the ass to get it done so now they’ve all gotten the nematodes the gnats are fucked and being treated like the bitches they are lol but seriously thank you guys for being here through this grow. I’m definitely prepared for my next grow as far as what I need and need to do. This first grow was just a trial run to get myself educated and tuned I’m definitely gonna learn more and try new things that’s for sure but for now I’m off to a good start. Thanks again for your help and constructive criticism/feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back