Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha yeah man...its like when you catch a fish and hold it waaaaaaayyyyyy out from your body close to the camera so it looks huge...same thing going on here!! :D :D Hehehe
Dude.... I got a fishing family. That trick...
Lol. Good times. Last few years we started chasing flat heads. I'm a stoner fisher. I go catching a buzz at night fishing for cats. Occasions see a really big flattie. Several giant channels. And what i believe to be a hybrid of a channel and a flattie. Some call them bluecats. But they are def not blues. Similar in color. Body very channel like. But a 10lb "channel head" family named lol. Has a 4 lb head. No joke. Very very very aggressive fish. Hell of an athlete.

Went all natural about 3 years ago fishing.. No worms or shrimp. Damn sure no livers. Yuck lol. Went strictly to bait fish. Shad bluegill etc. Since doing that. The numbers of fish caught went down a bit. But the numbers of larger fish went wayyy up. Seen 3 flats this yr over 40 lbs. Dozens of channels over 15.

Damn. 1st dab of the day. Im ranting now lol. Apologies lolol

Dude.... I got a fishing family. That trick...
Lol. Good times. Last few years we started chasing flat heads. I'm a stoner fisher. I go catching a buzz at night fishing for cats. Occasions see a really big flattie. Several giant channels. And what i believe to be a hybrid of a channel and a flattie. Some call them bluecats. But they are def not blues. Similar in color. Body very channel like. But a 10lb "channel head" family named lol. Has a 4 lb head. No joke. Very very very aggressive fish. Hell of an athlete.

Went all natural about 3 years ago fishing.. No worms or shrimp. Damn sure no livers. Yuck lol. Went strictly to bait fish. Shad bluegill etc. Since doing that. The numbers of fish caught went down a bit. But the numbers of larger fish went wayyy up. Seen 3 flats this yr over 40 lbs. Dozens of channels over 15.

Damn. 1st dab of the day. Im ranting now lol. Apologies lolol

Damn you are lucky!! We have cats up here in the north, but if you get one topping 20 pounds its a fish of a lifetime. Our giants are Sturgeon(extremely rare), Lake trout(big ones topping 30lbs very rare), Northern Pike(big ones topping 20lbs fairly common, huge 30+ are rare), and Musky (rare but often very large topping 40lbs).
As you can tell i am fishing crazed! :D

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Just a quick check in to say Hello as today is my birthday so I'll catch up on the forum tomorrow. Now back to spending time with my family and
cut into the birthday cake to settle down the munchies.

Just a quick check in to say Hello as today is my birthday so I'll catch up on the forum tomorrow. Now back to spending time with my family and
cut into the birthday cake to settle down the munchies.

Happy birthday gro bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little change being predicted for the weather in the next couple days...
*insert sarcasm*

22789024_10155409713218300_7862636085018661418_n.jpg

Damn you are lucky!! We have cats up here in the north, but if you get one topping 20 pounds its a fish of a lifetime. Our giants are Sturgeon(extremely rare), Lake trout(big ones topping 30lbs very rare), Northern Pike(big ones topping 20lbs fairly common, huge 30+ are rare), and Musky (rare but often very large topping 40lbs).
As you can tell i am fishing crazed! :D
You my friend are the lucky one. As far as eating goes. We have the rare pike and rare walleye here. Crappie... My fav local fish.

Then pretty much game fish im not big on. Bass. Not my fav.
Cats. Not either lol. I like nice white fish.

But as far as fun fish to catch. Cats are my fav. Set a pole down and smoke. Til the pole bends or your so stoned you thought it was a bite. Lol.

The North has the good good eating fish. The walleye in abundance. Crappies everywhere. Perch. All the flaky white fish .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back