Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick check in to say Hello as today is my birthday so I'll catch up on the forum tomorrow. Now back to spending time with my family and
cut into the birthday cake to settle down the munchies.

Well shit.

This one is for you.
15089811720051800441682.jpg

Happy bday grobro. May many more come

You my friend are the lucky one. As far as eating goes. We have the rare pike and rare walleye here. Crappie... My fav local fish.

Then pretty much game fish im not big on. Bass. Not my fav.
Cats. Not either lol. I like nice white fish.

But as far as fun fish to catch. Cats are my fav. Set a pole down and smoke. Til the pole bends or your so stoned you thought it was a bite. Lol.

The North has the good good eating fish. The walleye in abundance. Crappies everywhere. Perch. All the flaky white fish .

Yeah it is a great place to live if you are fish crazy!! Ive been trying to get my shit together to get out for one last walleye fish of the season before the ice starts to show on the lakes. Right now is the best time for walleye...can get insane numbers on the right day and one or two a day are some serious size to boot(28"-30" fish)
Mmmm if flaky white is your choice you want the Whitefish...they are the best out there!! (well crappie and perch as well, but its so much work cleaning the little buggers)

Yeah i am not a fan of eating bass either...great fun to catch though!!

Yeah it is a great place to live if you are fish crazy!! Ive been trying to get my shit together to get out for one last walleye fish of the season before the ice starts to show on the lakes. Right now is the best time for walleye...can get insane numbers on the right day and one or two a day are some serious size to boot(28"-30" fish)
Mmmm if flaky white is your choice you want the Whitefish...they are the best out there!! (well crappie and perch as well, but its so much work cleaning the little buggers)

Yeah i am not a fan of eating bass either...great fun to catch though!!
White bass though. Fun to catch cuz they are by the 100s lol. But surprisingly white and flakey. My 2nd fav out of the local lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back