The Calvary has arrived!
3ea3adda805774f1dae8fa6bf27e8741.jpg
750 ladybugs [emoji221]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good shit man hope they killed all those fuckers

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Good shit man hope they killed all those fuckers

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

They’re on standby until I do the nematodes, after a debate with myself I’m going to do them first this weekend along with the bits when I water the girls. Then I’ll release the hounds.

They’re on standby until I do the nematodes, after a debate with myself I’m going to do them first this weekend along with the bits when I water the girls. Then I’ll release the hounds.

Good morning.
Kneehigh, I say this with a smile on my face and no belligerence, just good intentions.
Standby? Schmanby. Mix some nems in a water bottle, poke a hole in the top and nuke those larvae bastiges. Why wait? Wanna give them a last meal? Whats next, little blind folds and a final smoke? That's nice of you but it it sucks for the roots. Every day counts in the life of an autoflower. (and photo's when under attack.)

Good morning.
Kneehigh, I say this with a smile on my face and no belligerence, just good intentions.
Standby? Schmanby. Mix some nems in a water bottle, poke a hole in the top and nuke those larvae bastiges. Why wait? Wanna give them a last meal? Whats next, little blind folds and a final smoke? That's nice of you but it it sucks for the roots. Every day counts in the life of an autoflower. (and photo's when under attack.)

I’ll have to do it tomorrow night then after my ph up and ph down come in tomorrow so I can ph some water I don’t have any rain water prepped to room temp so after my stuff comes in I’ll just use some tap and get er done!

I’ll have to do it tomorrow night then after my ph up and ph down come in tomorrow so I can ph some water I don’t have any rain water prepped to room temp so after my stuff comes in I’ll just use some tap and get er done!

Not to be argumentative, but if you have fungus gnat larvae chewing on your roots, and one squeeze of a bottle of nematode laden water at the base of the plant will attack them, (yes, just one squeeze will matter), all that other is secondary at the moment and wont be effected much , if at all, by a few ml's of water.

Last edited:
Playing around with the next mix I'm going to make, here is what I have so far but may change..Just figuring out different ratios at the moment...Trying to figure out the secret sauce.. Note: this mix would have to be cut with a little extra peat & coco because it is strong.I don't mind sharing what I'm working on, it's all about helping each other get some damn buds at the end with some healthy plants..No competition for me..That whole, " it's a secret " mentality is cringe worthy unless you're looking at it from a business stand point then I understand..I save the competition mentality for the large scale breeders. EDIT: Not accusing anyone in particular of being that way just stating I'm not.

9 gallons sphagnum peat ( I have promix bx )
4 gallons coco coir
10 gallons perlite ( aerate to texture )
3 gallons Earthworm castings
4 gallons Oly Mountain Fish compost or Malibu's Bu's blend or homemade ( even better )
1.5 gallons Bio char soaked in fish hydrolysate for 1 week
15 lbs KIS organics nutrient pack
1/2 cup steel cuts oats
1/2 cup Basmati rice
1- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Tealab [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant

Last edited:
mornin troops : ) been in conspiracy mode today. 9/11 stuffs blowing my mind so took a break for some random searches. check this out. anyone got one of these ‘alexa’ things to try it out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back