Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG].....:yay1: wakey wakey..rise and shineeeeeeeeeeeee............

Got some choons to wake up your circulation...:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Morning @1939bear :bighug:..sharing one..

GOOD MORNING [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG].....:yay1: wakey wakey..rise and shineeeeeeeeeeeee............

Got some choons to wake up your circulation...:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Morning @1939bear :bighug:..sharing one..

oh my god mossy i thought you were cool? what sort of self respecting geordie listens to dexies haha

Good morning all you stoners
I have to say thanks to all who give me rep. I am only online with Tapatalk and today I do my votes for the grow battle and checked my profile.
Now it's time for the next joint. After the operation I got much pain and smoking helps a lot .
In the next month I got more operations because I got skin cancer, good to have great med .

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

I have to say thanks to all who give me rep. I am only online with Tapatalk and today I do my votes for the grow battle and checked my profile.
Now it's time for the next joint. After the operation I got much pain and smoking helps a lot .
In the next month I got more operations because I got skin cancer, good to have great med .

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

I'll smoke to pain relief. Tis a fine morning. Thanks for voting! they were some beautiful plants.
I'm glad you found a second home here @tobe .. We will help keep your pantry full of meds!

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
Chin up Tobe I too have skin cancer . I've had one operation and will be going for another when I decide . Fair skin and to much exposure to the sun plus some history family wise . Don't despair you will survive . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back