Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN

A chuckle for the day.

My small grandson got lost at the shopping mall........
He approached a uniformed security guard and said,
"I've lost my grandpa!"
The guard asked, "What's his name?"
"Grandpa"
The guard smiled and then asked, "What's he like?"
The little tyke hesitated for a moment and then replied,
"Crown Royal whiskey and women with big tits"
:rofl: :thumbsup: Must be a Canadian Grandpa . :eyebrows:

Hey @Son of Hobbes I'm having a problem staying logged in ?? I have to shut down and restart before it corrects it's self ?? Happened to me yesterday and again today .

You check your browser settings? I've heard it happening (intermittently) and it's happened to me a few times, but there's no rhyme or reason to it and sometimes it does it on other sites, so I chalked it up to my browser. I'll add it to my list of things to take a peek at, maybe something is timing out on the backend (server's running pretty smooth though!)

You check your browser settings? I've heard it happening (intermittently) and it's happened to me a few times, but there's no rhyme or reason to it and sometimes it does it on other sites, so I chalked it up to my browser. I'll add it to my list of things to take a peek at, maybe something is timing out on the backend (server's running pretty smooth though!)

The system was kicking me out every time i went to post 2 days ago for around a 24 hour period, and now its fine :shrug:

Thanks Hobbes . Don't want to put you under any undo stress . :pass:

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Hey @stepside I got me a new present . I manged to whine and snivel for a 15% discount , a free battery , stem tips ,water bong adapter,extra stem and filters all for the nominal sum of $ 275.00 cad . :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back