3ea3adda805774f1dae8fa6bf27e8741.jpg
750 ladybugs [emoji221]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evening peeps :pass:
View attachment 819667
well they didnt last long
good luck kneehigh hope they hungry
:pighug:

Well here’s the plan..., I’ve also got the nematodes in today too but I have to keep them refrigerated, the bits I ordered will be here Friday along with the cal/mag I ordered. Imma do the bits first because I can refrigerate the nematodes up to a month, and the ladybugs can be refrigerated for up to two weeks before using them. I’m going to do the bits first as a fast kill, then because I’ve also got house plants around the house that can infect my plants as well I’m going to release the soldiers to reek havoc all over my house... why because fuck spider mites and aphids and mites period! I’m not risking anything lol so they’ll take care of the entire house including my ladies, then on the next feeding after I do the cal mag I’ll do the nematodes because both gals have had their first dose. So then now it’s water and MammothP, because nematodes and nutes don’t mix and MammothP is not a nute so I can water the gals lightly with that then release the nematodes to reek their havoc, giving my girls time to just relax and let nature take care of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back