Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever mix ranch dressing with honey mustard and dip your popcorn chicken in that mmmmmmmm amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never did it, I like sweet & sour sauce..Wendy's sweet & sour is the bomb..I just had some left over chicken in a bag in the fridge, said why not..Eat a few in between raking the yard.

Never did it, I like sweet & sour sauce..Wendy's sweet & sour is the bomb..I just had some left over chicken in a bag in the fridge, said why not..Eat a few in between raking the yard.

Wendy’s is amazing period! Though the nearest one to me is an hour away lol I live in a town of maybe 100 people [emoji23]

Dude the baconator..[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] combo, forget about it...Super good but will make you extremely lethargic lol it's like a good indica, melt into your seat.

Dude the baconator..[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] combo, forget about it...Super good but will make you extremely lethargic lol it's like a good indica, melt into your seat.

I usually get that along with an extra bacon cheeseburger and throw the patty and bacon on my baconator, more meat less problems lol we gotta place here called Harold’s prize package though... grease on the bag!!! Forget about it

Help me out boys . Day 53 Creme Bubbly .1 or 2 Lower fan leaves showing this . Give me thoughts !! I'm thinking potassium or calcium deficiency but it's only on one plant .
View attachment 819503

Good morning Stoners, 9Bear,
Do they get wet at feeding and droop onto the soil? If not I'd bump the cal/mag a couple ml's.

Last edited:
Lol I get 10 nuggets on the side with some sweet & sour..but by the time I get done with the baconator and fries, I eat like 3 nuggets and I'm like alright that's it I'm dead.

Morning AFN

A chuckle for the day.

My small grandson got lost at the shopping mall........
He approached a uniformed security guard and said,
"I've lost my grandpa!"
The guard asked, "What's his name?"
"Grandpa"
The guard smiled and then asked, "What's he like?"
The little tyke hesitated for a moment and then replied,
"Crown Royal whiskey and women with big tits"

Hey @Son of Hobbes I'm having a problem staying logged in ?? I have to shut down and restart before it corrects it's self ?? Happened to me yesterday and again today .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back