Status
Not open for further replies.
Thxs, now starting to build my autos up. Starting with Mephisto. The only auto I did have were Short a Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel (which is journaled here)

Make sure you give a Dutch Passion and a Dinafem auto strain a try too..had very solid results with both. What did you think of short stuff?

Watering at the moment and noticed an extra somebody doesn't mind the soil conditions :thumbsup:

IMG_20171023_014814.jpg

You rock bud!! I know its going to drive everyone on LS crazy, but i am going to be pumping that ad to try to get maximum voters as possible. One of the things about many/most of the contests that is a trend is the lack of voting when the contest is over. I hope to change this with the outdoor contest, especially since its a single yearly competition.
So hopefully my daily spamming of the above wont drive anyone crazy over the next 21 days.
I'll try my best to keep bumping up the reminder to get more to vote also. Then hopefully next year I will be able to enter as this year I flopped a big one on my outdoor trial grow. I can only try to do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back