Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking. But look at mine its literally growing sideways now it has three main tops and growing more out. U have a side pic of yours?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

c808a413717aab4328ccf6c2dd9672ac.jpg
I guess it was her 4th set but still she’s looking nice so is your girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit I don’t know how I’m gonna do this... I’m supposed to spray the foliage with nectar for the ladybugs shortly before I release them but I have to imitate a sun down effect before releasing the lady bugs before I release them because they don’t fly at night and that’s when they feed but I also don’t know how the nectar will affect my plants

Shit I don’t know how I’m gonna do this... I’m supposed to spray the foliage with nectar for the ladybugs shortly before I release them but I have to imitate a sun down effect before releasing the lady bugs before I release them because they don’t fly at night and that’s when they feed but I also don’t know how the nectar will affect my plants

Make sure u mix it light so u don't have problems. They will find the bugs once they get started and get hungry. The twilight effect I dunno less u have a digital ballast and put it to 50 percent

Make sure u mix it light so u don't have problems. They will find the bugs once they get started and get hungry. The twilight effect I dunno less u have a digital ballast and put it to 50 percent

I don’t but I’ve got a plan I’m gonna just shut my lights off and open a curtain for minimal sun entrance to the room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back