Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I like the Dutch and Dina lines and soon will be getting some of those

I say this with an absolutely objective stance, although @912GreenSkell has been an awesome, wicked-valued member, he has grown some of the biggest autos/photos I've seen on here and when he says DP and Dinafem don't play, he's right!!!! My favorite 2 breeders!!!!

I say this with an absolutely objective stance, although @912GreenSkell has been an awesome, wicked-valued member, he has grown some of the biggest autos/photos I've seen on here and when he says DP and Dinafem don't play, he's right!!!! My favorite 2 breeders!!!!
Oh yea, I have seen some of the work and pics, A+ in my book @912GreenSkell

Help me out boys . Day 53 Creme Bubbly .1 or 2 Lower fan leaves showing this . Give me thoughts !! I'm thinking potassium or calcium deficiency but it's only on one plant .
P1100052.JPG

Last edited:
Help me out boys . Day 53 Creme Bubbly .1 or 2 Lower fan leaves showing this . Give me thoughts !! I'm thinking potassium deficiency but it's only on one plant .
View attachment 819503
Hey bud,
Have you tried the infirmary thread yet. That is also a cool place to look for sick plants. What set up are you using, hydro, coco or soil.

Hey bud,
Have you tried the infirmary thread yet. That is also a cool place to look for sick plants. What set up are you using, hydro, coco or soil.
Yes Thanks I'm aware but we have some people here that will recognize it if their out of bed yet .:biggrin: I'm using FFOF .

Goooood morning stoners!
eb106bf7c4be03f5b42bfb64759a1434.jpg

b18fc6ad9823fae7cc0428bb41b8e2e7.jpg
84e3de0b9b629edc17773f5c0c7e89c3.jpg
Britney day 15! I can’t wait to put her new light in tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back