Status
Not open for further replies.
You can mix it with your nutes..Add the Cal/mag first, then nutes.If you have a local hydro shop you can find GO Cal/mag 0-0-0 instead of the 1-0-0..You could always go to Kelp4Less and order their organic Cal/mag powder as well.

Everything I’m finding in search is 2-0-0 or greater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelp4less.com

Follow the directions on the bag..Start of light, say 1-3 ml per gallon and increase to 5 as the plant gets larger, especially in flowering.

IMG_20171021_011035.jpg

Kelp4less.com

Follow the directions on the bag..Start of light, say 1-3 ml per gallon and increase to 5 as the plant gets larger, especially in flowering.

View attachment 818695

I’ll look into it I’ll probably start of at 1.25ml that’s 1/4 of 5ml.

Kelp4less.com

View attachment 818695

Is this that GO CAL/mag you told me about?

ooooohhhhh finally got my dry weight in...... drum roll...... tatatatatatat.....
477.5g ! a little over 17oz : )
not what i was hoping for but suppose i shouldnt complain too much. learned a few very valuble lessons that'll help me next time. @Teetee your title is safe for now mate lol

Do badges not show up for anyone else any more? Was just about to ask for my first harvest badge lol but now I don't see any badges?

@EvilScotsman did you get your pounder badge off that ultimate?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
yup : ) only just though. lost about 5oz cos it dried out all shit n fluffy. im just about over the loss but it put me in a bad way lol. not sure why your badges have gone , i can see them. : )

yup : ) only just though. lost about 5oz cos it dried out all shit n fluffy. im just about over the loss but it put me in a bad way lol. not sure why your badges have gone , i can see them. : )

Do I have any badges lol I can’t see if I do or not lol

Do I have any badges lol I can’t see if I do or not lol

not yet buddy have you finished a grow yet? im sure @Rebel could hook you up with something anyway if we ask her nicely enough : ) what you reckon rebel, can we get some blingage for our friend there? get him decorated a bit : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back