Status
Not open for further replies.
So I feel dumb [emoji23] went to check on the girls see how the temp is check the rh soil moisture all that good stuff. Well I dug a little ways into the soil about an inch or so away from Britney to check for root aphids, or gnat larva. I didn’t notice any larva yet but that shits so small anyways and I didn’t see any of those little bugs that I saw last night in the depth I dug either. I watched the little hole for about 10 min just watching to see if I could see anything that resembled larva or root aphids or even spider mites I was hawk eyeing that shit and didn’t notice anything I only dug and checked her soil because well though I love em all Britney is my favorite lol and I’m learning off of Shirley. I did notice the ladybug was going to town in there she or he lol loves his new home with the girls. I also noticed Britney’s birthday (soil break) was the 8th not the 6th like I though making her 12 days old not 14 like I thought. This is why I mark my tags with more than just the strain name so I can keep track of age so I know when to do what and how long I have to do something before it’s too late such as topping which should be done at the 4th node or at 14 days the latest. I’m really proud of my plants they’re definitely doing what they gotta do! Britney’s stock is getting fat!
c04c1362c5d16d1dce5ac1109e2a034e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon stoners.
I was fooling around with my coconut oil this morning and instead of washing the residue off my hands I massaged it into the back of my hands all over the veins and arteries.
I was surprised how quickly and strongly the high came on. Game on.
It makes me wonder what a good indica massaged into the temples would do to a headache.

:goauto:

c6c9f6501e5d2bcfa2da358ae39f58e3.jpg

She’s technically 24 days old today but because of the stretch problem I had in the beginning it slowed her down quite a bit. Britney is only 12 days old and has already caught up all but one node and set behind Shirley.
638bc245bf792407c859a218d2d3918b.jpg
7dbf192c29afb197d82da59a6ea9b1cb.jpg

Britney’s growth order has been crazy... 1 finger, 3 fingers, 5 fingers, 7 fingers, from the looks of it her next set is 9 when I get real close and look at the next set. She’s blowing my mind!

Go to their website and request a sample..You pay nothing and it comes pretty fast, few days..I have few
" Samples " myself LOL :shrug:

View attachment 818563

Bummer on the discontinued link, I do have to say though on lines of freebie samples that mammoth p and nectar for the gods kill it (albeit that NFTG you pay shipping) incase anyone didn't see that PSA :cheers::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back