Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer on the discontinued link, I do have to say though on lines of freebie samples that mammoth p and nectar for the gods kill it (albeit that NFTG you pay shipping) incase anyone didn't see that PSA :cheers::pass:

Yeah the Mammoth P presentation is on point...rolling papers and everything.

IMG_20171021_000012.jpg

Mammoth p is the shit period! Rain water mixed with 0.6ml of mammoth p since she got her first true leafs. I honestly believe them when they say what is it 6% in stem growth and a 16% increase in yields I’ll have to wait and find that out but the growth and stem part is definitely on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer on the discontinued link, I do have to say though on lines of freebie samples that mammoth p and nectar for the gods kill it (albeit that NFTG you pay shipping) incase anyone didn't see that PSA :cheers::pass:

Yeah but nftg they send you a lot! I thought about ordering the sample kit for my outdoor autos next season.

Yeah but nftg they send you a lot! I thought about ordering the sample kit for my outdoor autos next season.

It is worth every penny, my shipping probably on the high end $30 flat

So has anyone needed to use cal mag when you used or use fox farms trio?

I've used cal mag from GO with em, just had to be careful with the extra N

It is worth every penny, my shipping probably on the high end $30 flat

I've used cal mag from GO with em, just had to be careful with the extra N

I’ll have to order some after my light comes in. Do I mix it with my nutes or just do a feeding with ph’d water and cal mag then go back as scheduled on the nutes and introduce the cal mag as needed or what?

You can mix it with your nutes..Add the Cal/mag first, then nutes.If you have a local hydro shop you can find GO Cal/mag 0-0-0 instead of the 1-0-0..You could always go to Kelp4Less and order their organic Cal/mag powder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back