Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet buddy have you finished a grow yet? im sure @Rebel could hook you up with something anyway if we ask her nicely enough : ) what you reckon rebel, can we get some blingage for our friend there? get him decorated a bit : )

Lol my first grow completes in December. I’ll wait and earn my badge. I’m looking to earn a breeder badge if there is one down the line after I attempt to breed a photo period gg4 with an early miss feminized auto. Once that plant produces seeds I’ll collect at harvest and attempt a grow from those seeds in which case I’ll hopefully succeed in my first ever breeding and produce what I’ll call miss gg. Ps I just looked for a strain with that name and it has not yet been made so hopefully I’ll be it’s creator!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning A.F.N .
22519146_2433095100065919_8974549409568716309_n.png

Lol my first grow completes in December. I’ll wait and earn my badge. I’m looking to earn a breeder badge if there is one down the line after I attempt to breed a photo period gg4 with an early miss feminized auto. Once that plant produces seeds I’ll collect at harvest and attempt a grow from those seeds in which case I’ll hopefully succeed in my first ever breeding and produce what I’ll call miss gg. Ps I just looked for a strain with that name and it has not yet been made so hopefully I’ll be it’s creator!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wouldnt mind a crack at breeding just to make a funny name. my mate made 'big blue cheesy dick' once lol

Good morning Stoners.
I don' t believe this. I went 2 years without a bug. Some of you guys start talking infestations and suddenly I'm picking this guy and his cousins off my plants. Round holes in the leaves. You can still see some of my G-13 in its mouth.
Anybody recognize the critter?
full

full

Good morning Stoners.
I don' t believe this. I went 2 years without a bug. Some of you guys start talking infestations and suddenly I'm picking this guy and his cousins off my plants. Round holes in the leaves. You can still see some of my G-13 in its mouth.
Anybody recognize the critter?
full

full
Going to need an entomologist for this one but how about cicada ??
Brett-Cole-Costa-Rica-00443_medium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back