Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171021_053135.jpg

Is it just me or does this girl look like she gonna push off some monster Buds?
She's different from my other no frost but shit load tricomes she has huge fucking stocks and the smell is only if you touch her and then it's a nice smell and Her buds are not real full some them but some are really getting Hard. First grow second plant learning a lot but still happy with my grow so far✌️

I got it. Man did I fk up.
I was doing some time lapse on the sick g-13 and this guy visits. Just diddy bops up and in the cup, and climbs the plant. At first glance I'm thinking lady bug. OOOH.That is Good luck.
full

A closer look had me wondering but it left just as quick.
full
Its a damn Air Potato Beetle brought in to eat the troublesome invasive Air Potato plants and the SOB infected my grow right in front of me., "O wa tagu siam" or in my own language. "What a maroon." to sit and watch.
full
Early stage.

I got it. Man did I fk up.
I was doing some time lapse on the sick g-13 and this guy visits. Just diddy bops up and in the cup, and climbs the plant. At first glance I'm thinking lady bug. OOOH.That is Good luck.
full

A closer look had me wondering but it left just as quick.
full
Its a damn Air Potato Beetle brought in to eat the troublesome invasive Air Potato plants and the SOB infected my grow right in front of me., "O wa tagu siam" or in my own language. "What a maroon." to sit and watch.
full
Early stage.
Air Potato Beetle
Now you have to figure out how to get rid of them before they eat you out of house and home !! Another screw up by man (Air Potato Beetle ) trying to control another screw up by man ( Air Potato plants ) ??

"O wa tagu siam" or in my own language. "What a maroon." to sit and watch.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Feenix! ^_^
That's the nicest thing i've heard all day! :D .... What a Maroon!! loooool :bighug:

Hope you get the buggers! I'd start with neem ... and work up from there .... or ask waira or eye's to see if they've encountered a cure!

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back