Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon folks :pass:
i never could do breakfast
003 (14).JPG

:pighug:

You got your S.O.G. and you got your S.O.B,s. :nono: This is so outstanding even if I do say so myself . :biggrin:
View attachment 818770

Lookin great Bear! That will be a nice haul when shes there! I lurve that stage of flower. little golf ballz of joy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Feenix! ^_^
That's the nicest thing i've heard all day! :D .... What a Maroon!! loooool :bighug:

Hope you get the buggers! I'd start with neem ... and work up from there .... or ask waira or eye's to see if they've encountered a cure!

:vibe:

Hi Blue, :bighug:, glad it brought a smile.:toke:
At least I found them early. Already Neemed. Only 2 leaves at the top of one plant so far. hand picked 3 of the little eating machines. I'm sure there are more. Time to spend some hours staring at plants, leaf by leaf.
The county released a lot of them last year and they did clear out a lot of the air potatoes fast. Huge leaves left like lace leaving only the veins.
full

Hi Blue, :bighug:, glad it brought a smile.:toke:
At least I found them early. Already Neemed. Only 2 leaves at the top of one plant so far. hand picked 3 of the little eating machines. I'm sure there are more. Time to spend some hours staring at plants, leaf by leaf.
The county released a lot of them last year and they did clear out a lot of the air potatoes fast. Huge leaves left like lace leaving only the veins.
full
Looks like they just extended their menu not a good sign .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back