Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer on the discontinued link, I do have to say though on lines of freebie samples that mammoth p and nectar for the gods kill it (albeit that NFTG you pay shipping) incase anyone didn't see that PSA :cheers::pass:
Add Remo Nutrients and Elite Nutrients to that list. I used Elite for my current grow, their sampler pack was $30 with free shipping. My next grow will use the Nectar For the Gods sampler, that cost $28 for shipping. The grow after that will be Remo nutes, they sent an entire kit for free to my local grow store. Huge shouts to these folks!

How do they know this stuff ??? :nono:
22549757_10155135083621247_4555674294278441551_n.jpg

I got it. Man did I fk up.
I was doing some time lapse on the sick g-13 and this guy visits. Just diddy bops up and in the cup, and climbs the plant. At first glance I'm thinking lady bug. OOOH.That is Good luck.
full

A closer look had me wondering but it left just as quick.
full
Its a damn Air Potato Beetle brought in to eat the troublesome invasive Air Potato plants and the SOB infected my grow right in front of me., "O wa tagu siam" or in my own language. "What a maroon." to sit and watch.
full
Early stage.

That’s weird I found a ladybug that looked like that and ended up getting its spots just took a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think we have an addiction problem ?? :nono:

Great, now some writer will catch on and write a long ,scientific sounding opinion piece in some magazine. An expert in the sudden spurt in cannabis seed addiction and how addicts have a tough time lighting them.and have burned down several houses, still stoned from their last fix. Those degenerate seed huffers.

Great, now some writer will catch on and write a long ,scientific sounding opinion piece in some magazine. An expert in the sudden spurt in cannabis seed addiction and how addicts have a tough time lighting them.and have burned down several houses, still stoned from their last fix. Those degenerate seed huffers.

38b12d4d084715dcd5be58f10835fa2e.jpg

38b12d4d084715dcd5be58f10835fa2e.jpg

They are really similar
full
full

These are a bit longer and flatter. It had fooled me because I was distracted trying to snap the pic at just the right time. It was on a ten second repeat and the odds of it snapping the constantly moving bug at just the right instant was slim so I manually clicked it. What I found in my grow were in a younger stage which were shown along with adults in some of the images I had looked at. So I may have gotten them before another generation caused a major infestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back