Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 cycle wash slowed them down on the harvested stuff. But still a few trying to migrate up
Going to fast dry them and bho them all. . . . sad day :(
Lots of buds. Pretty pretty buds :(

Sorry to hear that, Ash.

Cool will keep it in mind and they have only been in the jars a few hours when I took that photo. I think by tomorrow they will be back up over 60% since stems should still have moisture

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ray what a haul congrats pal i use them meters in my jars 2 also a very good morning to all my AFN friends :bighug::vibe:

Go to the Mephisto grow comp Tom . F.N. has one entered how he got that seed already surprised me he must have an in at Mephisto . !! :nono:
cool pal can you link me up plz i grew some sour hound this summer in my garden i made bho with it turned out nice didnt get a great yield but are weather was terrible

Is it Tuesday yet [emoji23] I’m ready to hang my new light already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out here in Ca, they drop spider mites up and down hwy 5 to combat some other critter (yeah right!)

I wonder if they're spider mites or predatory mites. There are other breeds of mites that are supposed to be really effective at killing off spider mites. There are places that sell them live similar to buying ladybugs.

Ok. I am done... I had to write an essay on Environmental Sociology, "The Treadmill of Production", and environmental injustice. So weird to be back in school. The girls look like babies.... My Nieces and Nephews are college age, they all look like babies to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back