Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown bag for 4 days was dry on outside smell was good so finished trimming and put in jars let set over night cause I fell asleep and didn't burp them. Next day I took out the jar cause the hygrometer said 73% RH let them lay out for a few hours spread out then jar again and after 8 hours Hygrometer still shows a 70rh so I burp them about 4 times throughout the day and now it still shows 70 wtf am I doing wrong lol Any help would be appreciated I'm lost lol

I would take them out of the jars for 12 more hours and then see where you are at. It takes a long, long time to get it to go from 70 to 62 by burping. Figure 8 hours dropped it 3%, so 12 hours should be really close dropping another 5%. You are on the right path...just a little early on the jarring

Brown bag for 4 days was dry on outside smell was good so finished trimming and put in jars let set over night cause I fell asleep and didn't burp them. Next day I took out the jar cause the hygrometer said 73% RH let them lay out for a few hours spread out then jar again and after 8 hours Hygrometer still shows a 70rh so I burp them about 4 times throughout the day and now it still shows 70 wtf am I doing wrong lol Any help would be appreciated I'm lost lol

Next grow, grab a few mini humidity gauges from amazon, toss it in the bag on top of your weed. When the gauge drops below 68%, jar it. Burp once or twice to bring it down the last little bit.

I would take them out of the jars for 12 more hours and then see where you are at. It takes a long, long time to get it to go from 70 to 62 by burping. Figure 8 hours dropped it 3%, so 12 hours should be really close dropping another 5%. You are on the right path...just a little early on the jarring
Will do man thanks✌️

591e5644607e18c29434a59d48258190.jpg
7fa6b6af811a0ce08fd2a14d47d85cf8.jpg
a885416a44c198e5f0ff8b9540ffa47e.jpg

3caaec3db2dbf24cf595cb268c376028.jpg
be6ee4db135e15b71ead89037635ecaa.jpg
07a563434da88ec8b013cfd5f6d33c86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I went to check on the lady bugs and I found one on its back trying to get back over but looked like it had some type of predatory mite or something on its back. So i went ahead and said fuck it! I ordered 700 lady bugs along with nature nectar for them. If those are spider mites in my soil I’m ghosting those fuckers ASAP!!!!! They should be here by the 25th-30th hopefully the other lady bugs I put in there for now will help a little bit till the others get here!

So, I went to check on the lady bugs and I found one on its back trying to get back over but looked like it had some type of predatory mite or something on its back. So i went ahead and said fuck it! I ordered 700 lady bugs along with nature nectar for them. If those are spider mites in my soil I’m ghosting those fuckers ASAP!!!!! They should be here by the 25th-30th hopefully the other lady bugs I put in there for now will help a little bit till the others get here!

Chances are if your seeing movement on the soil surface, your seeing knat larva. Unfortunately pretty common...

Out here in Ca, they drop spider mites up and down hwy 5 to combat some other critter (yeah right!)...was really worried when I started my outdoor thing this year... not a problem... where I lived last, it was uncommon to have issues, but I did... hate those fuckers...would almost rather chop a grow and start over :wall:

Chances are if your seeing movement on the soil surface, your seeing knat larva. Unfortunately pretty common...

Out here in Ca, they drop spider mites up and down hwy 5 to combat some other critter (yeah right!)...was really worried when I started my outdoor thing this year... not a problem... where I lived last, it was uncommon to have issues, but I did... hate those fuckers...would almost rather chop a grow and start over :wall:

They may have been gnat larva but I’m not chancing anything the gnat thing I can live with I’ll handle those fuckers accordingly, but mites? Nope fuck that! I’m getting beneficial nematodes too! I ain’t playing this shit critter shit, I don’t do critters☠️[emoji88]

This is fungus gnat
b468228f3776740c360574800f609830.jpg

This is what I seen.
dfa9a4bf04107cd20678437af1fef35b.jpg
or they looked like them. I’ll try to get a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back