Status
Not open for further replies.
...OK, a cheat fix. if needed:. got a little piece of parchment paper, or foil? Make a "saucer" out of it,.. Snip a 1" square piece of paper towel, wet it, not to dripping though, set it on the paper/foil, and rest it in the jar (for qt size),... room temps, about 68-75 to allow decent evaporation, and watch the RH on the device,... make sure there's plenty of air space room in the jay, not filled past say 3/4,... not packed tight either, you want the humid air to circulate and diffuse readily,... check after several hours and see what the piece of towel feels like, buds too,... if it's dry, pull it out and reseal and let sit overnight or 12 hours at least for things to equalize,... BUT if you have flexible larger stems, them there's some moisture to disperse still,... have they had a full day in the jars yet, unopened?

Well due to my financial situation my check wasn’t as big as I’d expected so I was unable to get the autocob I wanted. [emoji22] if I could do the 3 I have in there with 1 autocob I would have picked it up but I needed something with a bigger footprint. But I’ll definitely be saving up some money to get my grow ready and right for the next one with better housing that has better circulation, little more temp control, and a couple 3 autocobs. Like I said I’m growing the micro for myself and selling the rest so I can upgrade. I hope this light helps produce a good sized yield where I can spend an easy grand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...OK, a cheat fix. if needed:. got a little piece of parchment paper, or foil? Make a "saucer" out of it,.. Snip a 1" square piece of paper towel, wet it, not to dripping though, set it on the paper/foil, and rest it in the jar (for qt size),... room temps, about 68-75 to allow decent evaporation, and watch the RH on the device,... make sure there's plenty of air space room in the jay, not filled past say 3/4,... not packed tight either, you want the humid air to circulate and diffuse readily,... check after several hours and see what the piece of towel feels like, buds too,... if it's dry, pull it out and reseal and let sit overnight or 12 hours at least for things to equalize,... BUT if you have flexible larger stems, them there's some moisture to disperse still,... have they had a full day in the jars yet, unopened?
Cool will keep it in mind and they have only been in the jars a few hours when I took that photo. I think by tomorrow they will be back up over 60% since stems should still have moisture

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The 3 cycle wash slowed them down on the harvested stuff. But still a few trying to migrate up
Going to fast dry them and bho them all. . . . sad day :(
Lots of buds. Pretty pretty buds :(
I’m still heartbroken for you Ash seriously those girls looked beautiful and to have all your hard work compromised by a filthy little bug is just so damn fucked! I’ll pray for you to have a healthier no problems grow for your next one brother!

I’m still heartbroken for you Ash seriously those girls looked beautiful and to have all your hard work compromised by a filthy little bug is just so damn fucked! I’ll pray for you to have a healthier no problems grow for your next one brother!

Thanks gro bro
Appreciate that man. I learned a priceless lesson at least. Wont happen again ever lol

Thanks gro bro
Appreciate that man. I learned a priceless lesson at least. Wont happen again ever lol

Mix in some diatomaceous with your medium next grow or just sprinkle it on top of your medium

Got to install this in the grow room for entering and exiting

image-3a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back