Status
Not open for further replies.
All this spider mite talk makes me glad I sprayed all the house plants down and found those lady bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 weeks old today- I think i should let them go a while longer.
PA195799.JPG
PA195797.JPG
PA195796.JPG
PA195795.JPG

:bighug: Ash buddy, sorry to hear about the fekkin' arachni-Borg attack! They are insidieous little shits, and breed like bacteria under the right conditions,.. easy to be taken by surprise! :greenthumb:sounds like you're fully on it already! :amazon: :clapper:.. Did you do that 3-part bud/cola rinse method? :goodluck::karmacloud: -- I hope it worked for you! .... mind that blood pressure mate, gawds, with that tooth,.. must feel like sequential air bags detonating with every heartbeat! :nono:

>> Raaay! :d5: :bravo: that is a lordly haul brudda, very nicely done on your cherry-run! :slap:... who dat again? Dig the dusky purple color,... So, it depends on how core-dry the buds got,.. if they were a little over-dry, the RH% may not change much, if at all,.. were they pretty crispy on the outside? Hopefully you'll feel some equalizing in texture after a several hours,.. you may need to slip the humi-packs back in to rehydrate them a bit,... 62% or a bit lower is ideal for curing stage, while those last breakdown reactions and stabilizing of terp's happens.. mid-upper 50's for med-to- longer term storage,...

>>
Thanks waira they are fastbuds GSC. I wish I had some bovedas but wasn't able to afford any for this one, will be getting some soon though, and yeah they felt pretty crispy on the outside main stems still had bend to them but smaller bud stems snapped off cleanly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back