Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they as tasty as fish? Do you like the crunch?? :smoking:

How High ? ................... Knee high, that's how high. You nurture those lady bugs. Are there any Man bugs ?...............must be or they would die out !!!

They love munching on greenfly too, they are welcome in my greenhouse or my plants any day.

Funny, but if they were bug eyed and green and slimy we would squish 'em. But cuz they look red n black n cute we let 'em crawl all over us. They are horrible beetles remember !!!! But they do do a good job. So they are excused.

eP.

How High ? ................... Knee high, that's how high. You nurture those lady bugs. Are there any Man bugs ?...............must be or they would die out !!!

They love munching on greenfly too, they are welcome in my greenhouse or my plants any day.

Funny, but if they were bug eyed and green and slimy we would squish 'em. But cuz they look red n black n cute we let 'em crawl all over us. They are horrible beetles remember !!!! But they do do a good job. So they are excused.

eP.

I’m not sure if there are any man bugs lol but they’re all over my house in all the plants and on the curtains in my windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I let my drip manifold dry out with salts in it, and it's full on clogged. I hope a soapy soaky will fix her up. They're rediculously expensive. Ten bucks for the good ones. Thats too much if they keep goin bad.

Never thought of chowing down on them @pop22 . But maybe.....................

Where in the world are you @Kneehigh85 cuz one of my pals says he is swamped with them, he is in the UK midlands.....................

Midwest region of the states Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The amount of mites i washed off! Yesh.
1 plant washed and hanging to drip dry.
Maybe i saved the smoke. Not seeing any left on buds. 1000s in the buckets
Yuck. We see what happens
2nd bucket. That blob in the middle. Is a pile of mites in the bottom that settled. Tons more floating.
15084492097071597281287.jpg

Attachments

• 15084432858921994952232.jpg
    15084432858921994952232.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 15084433020431402746345.jpg
    15084433020431402746345.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back